Reviews for The Sweet Hell We Shared
roseaj chapter 20 . 9/12/2013
God, words can't even begin to express- this story has had such a high impact on me. This fic is so beautifully done and it certainly packs a wallop. I feel a bit stretched thin after that emotional roller-coaster, but in the best way possible. I was preparing myself for utter heartbreak, so it was a pleasant surprise to see a happy ending for these two (with all that they'd been through Ran and Ken certainly deserved it). I believe that this is a tale that will stick in my mind for a long time to come. Thank you for everything.
Kaaaatie chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
great start! been a while since I read a good weiss kreuz fic, I am looking forward to more
Guest chapter 13 . 7/20/2011
oh Brad! so dramatic,tragic (_) you did a lot of research for this story, it's amazing
cute peanut chapter 11 . 7/20/2011
the story's getting really tragic ow... I cannot stop reading!
cute peanut chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
great characterizations of Farf and Schu! great stooory
cute peanut chapter 4 . 7/20/2011
great great great!
cute peanut chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
thrilling idea, great start.. seems like an excellent story
kindadeadaccount chapter 20 . 5/27/2011
I've read this story twice and it's one of the best Weiss Kreuz fics out there, certainly one of the best AUs. The story made me cry a lot, it's very touching. Your characterizations are very interesting and belivable. Your writing style is great, everything is so realistic.

Thanks for sharing!
sakura chapter 7 . 4/4/2011
Wow, awesome fanfic! I can't stop reading
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 20 . 3/29/2011
Heh, I spent most of the story weeping anyway (and I actually went back to reread *that* chapter). It was heartbreaking. But I can't say I regret reading. It rarely happens that a fanfic makes such a big impression on. And maybe I feel a little smarter? more grown up? after reading... (tomorrow I will probably be back to my old stupid self anyway :P)... it was a good, mature story...

... but why did he have to die? ;_; XD
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 9 . 3/29/2011
The only reason I am not weeping is that my sister came into the room in the most tragic moment, and distracted me XD He is my favorite character... Do I want to keep going? XD
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
I am really enjoying this story, even though I don't care for Ran/Ken. I adore your writing style, and I really like how you write Omi. I love reading about his and Ken's friendship. I suspect this story will be heartbreaking... oh well. It's been a while since I enjoyed a fic so damn much.
Koneko no okyaku-san chapter 2 . 3/29/2011
Wow, you have got an awesome writing style! I usually just look over a story before reading it, or skip to my favorite characters, but I can't here. While reading, I feel like I am in that jungle. Real cool 3
Queen M chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
I just read this again, after first reading it years ago (must have been around 2003-2004). Actually I'm not into WeiƟ Kreuz and yaoi (and mangas anyway) anymore, but I still love this story. It should be made into a movie. I know I'll read it again, I already read it three times or so. Your style and the story itself are so great! :)
Hyperventilater chapter 20 . 9/21/2009
I remembered reading this ages ago. 2002 - 2003 in fact. Hell that's 6, 7 years ago now? All my mates in school read it, it was like canon for us. So nostalgia struck, and I just HAD to go through it again. Ah, still brilliant. Thanks for keeping the memories alive :)