Reviews for A Dance With Girl X
phiphi78 chapter 1 . 6/17
Oh this was beautiful , please give them a happy ending !
Guest chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Very cute! Please continuee! D
Samantha chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Are you ever going to finish this book it's absolutely amazing please do continue it!
twilochicksta chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Lovely story! I hope you continue to write!
oneindigorose chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
Great story. It deserves to be continued
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Wow that was an amazing story! I was sucked into it and felt like I was watching a movie ! The Danny and Riley movie :) I was like no Danny kiss her already ! Please update soon you did a great job !
rachel.scharver chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Please ma'am may I have s'more o_O this was quite a lovely story. So sweet. Danny and Riley are so perfect for each other!
Jadiee chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Love it! Danny and Riley need to get together on the show!
imawesome519 chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
why is this a one shot? why?
ImpactedJudgment chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Oh you had me going there for a bit. I thought they were gonna kiss! :0

Danny is so adorable right? You nailed him!

Remember when Danny said (mistakenly taken as a back story for Ben's boss) that he'd fallen in love with Riley on Spring Break at the reservoir when she was wearing a blue dress? That means she was still Fat Pants...right? That also means he loves HER not her body. That's so sweet right? Awww! :)

Super cute fic, m'lady! :)
animeaddict27 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
please please continue even if u make it up...i love them :) 3
conservativegirl chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
Aww! Sweet:)
flyingberry chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
All I can say is: chicken! Danny really is a sweet guy...
glitterlikegold chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I absolutely love this story! It's definitely by far my favorite Danny/Riley fanfic! Please continue this it's so good and you're such an amazing writer. You also, portrayed them perfectly not once did it seem to me that they were OOC. 3
Samix3Bieber chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
awh omg that was so cute! love it :') you should make another Danny/Riley story!