Reviews for How I Killed America
Best. Fanfiction. Ever.
psychoticReverie chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
woah.
Jenavive RoseThorne Gemstone chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
This was so... It was so cruel, so emotional, so... amazing. You actually painted a scene in my mind and made the story something I literally watched.

I almost cried. I admit it. What had to America made me sad- his smile at the end and when his own brother (MY country,) did that to him. But I was a bit confused at the end. It didn't make too much sense to me... but, it was good. There better be a sequel, because even though this story would be better off without one, I would still love to hear what happened next.

Hope you have more brilliantly written stories like this one, as I'll be checking.

Happy Writing!

Ko-Hime
SeraSearaSpin chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
You kidding? I loved this. How would I hate it? Yes, Canada being mean /blows/, but since this is far into the realm of darkfic that is completely all right. I'd like to read another, but I think that would lessen the impact oh just having this here. KABLOOSH. So this is my favorite out of your stories. Yep. Yep it is. Sadist!Sera is in my head, make her go away, it's not nighttime yet.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
it was a sad but great fanfic in its own way. btw i love the song your going to go far kid its awesome! bye and keep on writing amigo your going to go far *wink* :)
ThatOneGirlDoodlingInMathClass chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
Confound you you caused me to cry in the middle of the library. But other than that...
;alskdi;adgh;silagh;awsadklfmaoscm;ascm;ascm;ascm;ascm;ascm;ascm;adklgj;enioagj;asmdfiljaeril9 *ARM FLAIL EVERYWHERE*
I can not describe the feels you cause me. There are no words. Just - you are beautiful. Your writing is beautiful. kalskdfnsl;akdfjsaiodfjwa;oiejwoafhsd
I'm gonna just stop mashing keys now.
TheAmericanGit chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Ahh-mazing! :3
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This story kinda... Em.. It makes me hate Canada.
And you should totally write that next one shot from Alfred's POV. It does get confusing but I really like this story.
Mr. Lesbian chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
OMFG. I'm crying right now... great story. ... sorry... i'm crying my eyes out...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
One word. Woah.
Are you a professional or something because this is absolutely amazing.
I love how america didn't give up. That really captures America's essence doesn't it?

I really like this, you are truly talented.
Devin Trinidad chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Maybe it's my inner American inside of me, but I feel like I'm going to cry. This story reminds me of the Lord of the Flies, way too much.

The transitioning with the lyrics, how you purposely said mister before you revealed that Canada was finally on top halfway through, it was astonishing.

You remind me of other writers-reputable ones-who introduce new terms and ideas and they evolve into this, this, this masterpiece.

I would give you a more thorough review, except that I feel so sad about what happened to the North American bros.

Man, I wish I could write like you.
gemstarre chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
hate you? ARE YOU INSANE! i love this i love you this is just perfect! from canadas obession with his hatred of america warping him into that new level of crazy and just his ranting and justifing himself to americas return and him showing everyone their own moments of horribleness and through out it all america keeps his SMILE! proving you cant bring america down for long no matter what you do! and i would really love this in americas pov. Thanks for sharing this!
Gibbelbeans3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Not gonna play with you I love this, this angst, blood filled, and just beautiful story. I'm really suprised you were able to write this despite being an America fangirl because I couldn't. And I love Matthew and Alfred to death. I also like the idea of America being brought back years later as an android. Hope you'll write the Alfred part because this doesn't justify your great idea! But if your content, Thank you!