Reviews for Prodigal Son
leyapearl chapter 18 . 1/15
So sorry to hear about the sadness in your life, Mouse. I hope things are starting to even out for you.

Wow. Carrie's news about Crane is going to break Mike's heart and possibly make him feel even worse. The poor kid has just gotten involved with a family.
Willful Redhead chapter 18 . 1/13
I'm sorry for all your losses and hope 2014 is the year of greatness. Happy to read your story and quite stunned by the turn of events.
max2013 chapter 18 . 1/13
Sorry to hear of your losses. The truth-not easy, but necessary. thank you.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/19/2013
Just discovered SBFSB fan fiction. I read all of them in short amount of time. Pleeeease continue this story. Love it and it is well written and a page turner ;)
leyapearl chapter 17 . 9/11/2013
I can't wait to hear the truth. I am absolutely loving this story.
kelco chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
Great job! It is so good to see you continuing with this story. Thanks for writing!
Willful Redhead chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Oh, I was so happy to read a new chapter! I've missed you vinsmouse. If you have it in your heart to squeeze out just a few more words, I would be so appreciative!
emjac chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
So happy to see an update! This was very well-done, as usual. Hope you update again soon.
Rosemary chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
PLEASE! I WANN KNOW THE TRUTH! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE MORE REGULARLY!
max2013 chapter 17 . 6/20/2013
Yeah, an update! We all are waiting for the truth-so update soon.
Rosemary chapter 16 . 6/19/2013
OMG! Why did Carrie LIE to Mike? WHY DID YOU DO THSI TO ME!? I really was hoping that Crane really was his father... PLEASE HAVE SOMETHING HAPPEN! I feel so sad for poor Mike... And everyone else who thought Crane was his father... *sniffles* PLEASE UPDATE!
max2013 chapter 15 . 5/3/2013
OK, this is now the third fandom you have got me hooked on! Good story-hope your IT problems get resolved quickly.
leyapearl chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
Boy, Carrie, defensive much? I mean, just because you lied to your son about who his father is, which has lead to a shooting? She's lucky Becky is much more calm than Adam is, especially given what's coming next.
Elenhin chapter 16 . 3/24/2013
And there it is... ;) I still say it's lucky that Mike has a family of the kind that's big enough to be family for anyone who needs it... ;)

Loved the line about leaving the rolling around in the dirt to the men, might be a good idea. ;) And I love that way she's working it, could've called the kids, but nah... And to be honest, the kids don't need that. They's been shocked too many times there.

Great chapter *hugs*
Elenhin chapter 15 . 3/24/2013
Can't blame the woman for being a bit upset... Hell, who wouldnt', ;) Would be kinda confusing, and yep, something going on... Looking forward to finding out what... :D