Reviews for Shelter
Lover of Reid chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
That was great. I hope that Claudia gets better. Its a good thing that Artie listened to his instincts when he woke up.
othiara chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
Love it! I particularly like how Artie can tell something's wrong. I love their father daughter relationship, and you wrote it well.
mudpuddledemon chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Aw, very, very sweet!
Nessa chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Such a sweet story. I really liked it.
CyanB chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Excellent!
KJay99 chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I'm not a fan of the format. But I got used to it. Very cute scene.
Personally, I'd like to see Claudia at least pretend to take care of herself at some point. But that's just me. This was very cute. Thx for it.
memorysdaughter chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is so beautiful!
9Demon9Girl9 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
T-T This almost made me cry!... And I never cry!
dragooonthegreat chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
aw that was amazing and soo cute! i luv the artie/claudia father/daughter relationship nad u have captured it really well in the fic!:)
1Shadow-kun chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
aww love it !
Spontaneouschocolaterabbits chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Awwwwwwww, I think I'm about to cry! This was wonderful and I love the 2nd person narrative, it's a rare way to write, but it totally works here.
Adieu x
Jess chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Aw, that was so cute and fluffy. I love Artie/ Claudia fics like this.
Rainpath chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Interesting choice with the 2nd person POV. I'm not sure it works with the story though. Other than that, great job, I really enjoyed it.
Nata chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
This is one of the best Claudia/Artie-Daughter/Father fics I've ever read.
This is really really awesome, thanks for writing such a good fic, I'll be sure to check out your other work. :)
Awahili chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Awesome. I love Artie/Claudia fics like this one. There needs to be more of them pronto!

I love the second person narrative here - you can really feel Artie's voice in this. Plus, we get a great glimpse at that adjustment period the show seems to just skip over. Well done, indeed.