Reviews for Trinity - Anchor
broken-trinkets chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
Great one shot! You captured the trinity very well, keep it up!
Diane Langley chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
EXCELLENT.

- Diane Langley
carsonsgirl chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Very well-written! Can definitely hear Batman/Bruce's voice in this- complex, tortured, with feelings running very deep for his two closest friends. Thank you! :)
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
great story

Maybe, because the Batman was forged in the fires of hard decisions and difficult choices... a interesting line, i don;t agree superman had to make many hard choice, let those he loves die to save many, killing to save the world, but he alwasy trys everythink else, batman as a advange he can go roge and people would die, but the world would not change,, superman, his power is great, with out fear or a code he could destory the world, his only weakness, and even that might not be enought to stop him.

great story
ImFanci chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
Great fic! Very poignant and insightful.
Hepburn chapter 1 . 11/2/2008
I came across your story and was pleasantly pleased with this little gem you have written. You write and describe BM's thoughts on WW and SM really well, but what I found really touching was the longing that you gave BM for WW (or Bruce for Diana) it had an almost Cyrano De Bergerac feel too it. Well done! :)
TriStateCopFan chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Oh, I liked that! I'm not extremely familiar with each of the characters but your narration of his POV gave me a good idea of the dynamics among them (the way he sees it, anyway). I like the 'darker' characters -they're more interesting to me. And, somehow while reading a few of the lines in here, I could've substituted Bobby Goren quite easily. :-) Nice piece.
Darkknight37 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
I try to keep up with the story lines in comics concerning my favorite hero, but my belief of who Batman truly is is forever what has been depicted in the Timmverse, and what I have grown to believe him to be since early childhood I do have to admit that Chris Nolan's and the new Kids WB versions are intriguing themselves, but have much to prove for me. The most common thread amongst these ideas of who he is lies within this writing. You've captured what he keeps in an impenetrable wall around his soul, something only a select few could guess could exist in his heart. I enjoyed the humanity and the sincerity you've brought to my most favorite fictional character of all time, and I hope you have more to come.
Wind Sister chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I don't usually write reviews for stories online. I read them, yes, but they never drive me deep enough in thought to acutally comment on the authors writing techniques or plots. I am either exceedingly pleased or exceedingly upset. You've got a pleased review, dear writer. I enjoyed reading this well-written summary of a well-beloved hero's mind. It put me very far in thought, for it rang true, and in more ways than one. I found a certain appeal in the way you wrote this, for I could hear Bruce's deep voice muttering these words as if these were his thoughts. It sounded like him. That's a great feat you've accomplished-Well done.
You've a special hand for writing true; nurture it, and you will be great.
Slam Bradley chapter 1 . 6/24/2001
Very well examination of the relationship of DC's Big Three(really comic's Big Three-these are the archetypes)-as seen from Bruce Wayne's really did your homework here-this all rings written and up the good work!
KMGrady chapter 1 . 5/16/2001
This story ties in well with the recent history in the comics. It's fun to read Batman's perspective on his 'Trinity' colleagues. One might debate whether Batman really has romantic feelings for Diana, but the story is written well and makes the possibility seem plausible. Nicely done!
Dalia chapter 1 . 2/8/2001
Fabulous, thoughtful, compelling. We should split a cyber-ambrosia sometime.
MrManiac chapter 1 . 1/27/2001
Yeah. Wonder Woman and Batman. I just love the idea. Great story. Hope DC makes something about this two characters.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2001
This was a great story, well written with wonderful insights into Batman's mind. I haven't read much of the comic books, so I can't comment more. _
knight Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2000
Beautiful i always wondered WHAT BRUCE TRUELY THOUGHT OF THEM. HE'S IN LOVE WITH diana, INTERRESTING THOUGHT. WHAT IF THHEY BOTH ACTED ON THERE FEELONGS FOR DINa. ;]