Reviews for Enemy Mine
Nychell21 chapter 8 . 1/4
I Luv it!ยท
Alice Hudson chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
A really good story with a nice happily ever after. Although it doesn't much say what happens once they arrive at Asgard, well, that's what imagination and other fanfictions are for: filling in the gaps. But what everyone has to realize is this: at least you didn't leave half of the 'trapped together' bit of the story to our imagination...
sousie chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
update
Saber Amane chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
SoulMore chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
FAN!
lisa chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
WTF a gold ring in a snow boars ear?...BWAHHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAH ! OMG this is killing oh whoo I lost my breath
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
LOVE LOVE LVOEOVOEKOOFWSKLKD
KitsuneClouds chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
"'I would find such a device ever so useful on a planet already covered by ice.'"
Best line ever. I love it! This story is just awesome.
Nebelkind chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
That story was really good!
Mikase chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
"... he was warm and his belly was full..." very good start, adventure, romance... and humor, my favorite combination.
0smiley0 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Well Loki has proven himself slightly to Sif. I still don't trust her. Good chapter!
0smiley0 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Finally found! I love jealous Sif I never liked her, she was always against Loki. I loved how Thor stood up for him. I hope Odin is agrees to Loki staying with Thor. The W3 seem okay I hope they continue and befriend Loki. Why haven't they figured it out that Loki is Laufey's first born? Anyway good chapter!
0smiley0 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Good chapter! Elf wine made them do it. I'm glad the haven't went to love phase yet and that it is just $ex between them now. I love a build up.
TwilightEclps chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
I like it!
More please!
jadedheart25 chapter 3 . 9/1/2012
Wow great little story by why does the Status of this story say complete because where it stops at the third chapter seem like that should be the half way point of the story at best and I would love to find out what happens next because Thor doesn't even know Loki a prince yet.