Reviews for Enemy Mine
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 8 . 3/8
I liked this. I thought it was cute. Nice job.
Nychell21 chapter 8 . 1/4/2015
I Luv it!ยท
Alice Hudson chapter 8 . 6/18/2014
A really good story with a nice happily ever after. Although it doesn't much say what happens once they arrive at Asgard, well, that's what imagination and other fanfictions are for: filling in the gaps. But what everyone has to realize is this: at least you didn't leave half of the 'trapped together' bit of the story to our imagination...
sousie chapter 8 . 3/20/2014
update
Saber Amane chapter 8 . 1/25/2014
SoulMore chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
FAN!
lisa chapter 8 . 3/17/2013
WTF a gold ring in a snow boars ear?...BWAHHAHAhahahahahaHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHA HAH ! OMG this is killing oh whoo I lost my breath
ImSoGodLikeIsh chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
LOVE LOVE LVOEOVOEKOOFWSKLKD
DaisyErina chapter 6 . 11/30/2012
"'I would find such a device ever so useful on a planet already covered by ice.'"
Best line ever. I love it! This story is just awesome.
Nebelkind chapter 8 . 10/8/2012
That story was really good!
Mikase chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
"... he was warm and his belly was full..." very good start, adventure, romance... and humor, my favorite combination.
0smiley0 chapter 6 . 9/2/2012
Well Loki has proven himself slightly to Sif. I still don't trust her. Good chapter!
0smiley0 chapter 5 . 9/2/2012
Finally found! I love jealous Sif I never liked her, she was always against Loki. I loved how Thor stood up for him. I hope Odin is agrees to Loki staying with Thor. The W3 seem okay I hope they continue and befriend Loki. Why haven't they figured it out that Loki is Laufey's first born? Anyway good chapter!
0smiley0 chapter 4 . 9/2/2012
Good chapter! Elf wine made them do it. I'm glad the haven't went to love phase yet and that it is just $ex between them now. I love a build up.
TwilightEclps chapter 4 . 9/1/2012