Reviews for Super Sentai Interview! Gaorangers GoBusters!
Jinx chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I dare Takeru to admit he is dating Kotoha!
The "Rider of the Chapter" is ... Eiji Hino aka Kamen Rider OOO!
Jinx chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I'm back! Get Takeru to admit he is dating Kotoha!
Jinx chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Tiffa, what is your least favorite Super Sentai member? You are allowed to throw him/her into the Fangirl Pit of Eternal Doom.
Oh, by the way I dare
Long: To let all the Gekirangers beat up up
Meemy:To Undo your mummy wrappings and show everyone what is underneath.
Jinx chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Jinx: Hi ! Its me, Ketsuki's creator!
Ketsuki: She means master!
Jinx: Don't argue with me! I am your mast- I mean creator! Anyways, it is possible for Ketsuki to meet Nai and Mare as a guest? After all, Ketsuki and them have lots on common, both wear Gothic Lolita and are vampires.
Ketsuki: Seriously? Thats all you can think of? Lame!
Jinx: You do realize I can throw you into cyberspace and let you stay there while I replace you with another OC?
Ketsuki: Whatever, I'm going to my Vampire's Cave. Yes, I have a cave for vampires-
Jinx: *cough*my OCs *cough8
Ketsuki: Don't interrupt me! Don't judge me just 'cos I have a cave.
Jinx: Bye!
Ketsuki: You do realize (blah blah blah)
Jinx: *rolls eyes*
Jin The Phoenix chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I dare Rio and Mele to kiss each other in front of all the Sentai Teams! (Giggles)
hello world chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
I dare the whole gokaiger crew to dance gangnam style _insert evil laugh_
p.s. if you don't know what I'm talking about, watch the music video or flash mob videoes on youtube. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Eiji Hino AKA Kamen Rider OOO
Dragon-Kid90 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
My list:

Sen and Umeko: Did you consumated their relationship... in her bathroom?

Ryouga and Ranru: Did you looked like brother and sister?

Houka: Are you a men-addicted?

Mikoto: I dare you to return to the living for 10 minutes... to train Ikari Gai/Gokai Silver in the abandoned warehouse!

Enter and Escape: Are you themselves being a couple each other?

Kegaresia: If you want to kidnap Hanto, do you want to have an illicit affair with him?

Hiromu: I tell you a truth, confess yourself being a "Siscon" in front of Youko!

Dayuu, Metal Alice and Insarn: I dare you to tell which one of the three are hotter... with Agent Abrellar, Gajah and Tao Zanto as the judges.
Sakura Kudo chapter 1 . 8/31/2012