Reviews for Wolf Feng
Krystal chapter 2 . 7/19/2013
Saw this chapter again now! It's as interesting as ever. Don't give up! Just a small error, the bard's name is Gui, not Giu and due is not dew in this case. Thought I should inform you. Will be looking forward to the next chapter!
Spell chapter 2 . 5/31/2013
Due not dew
Guest chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
Hahahahaha funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
So good! Please make it in too a T.V. show! or a play!
Krystal chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
Sorry to bother you again but my email is I had a typo.
Krystal chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
Leaving with a hanger is mean! This time you spelled less wrong! I'll list most of the spelling errors in both chapters so if you want to skip this part, I'll understand. Deferent is different, weary is wary, latter is later, scaled is salad, meet is meat, yea is yeah, shure is sure. English is so hard to understand... So many silent and wierdly spelled words... Hope you don't think I'm criticizing you and I really enjoy this. It's not too overly intimate or confusing. Simple and precise, just the way I enjoy things! :) my email is if you want to ask me something but I don't check it that oftenly. Just tell me what you wrote and your name here. Please try to make sure that you don't tell others my email. I don't want spams again.
Krystal chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
U spelled some things wrong such as imagination and such but it was easy to understand what you meant and the storyline is interesting. Oh and any is spelled any not aney. I will be looking forward to the next one.
ThisViciousDove chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
It kinda reads like s script for a play.
Cool!
nike2822 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Wow! It seem to be good! o.O Write moremoremore! I'm looking forward to it. :) So update soon!
ThisViciousDove chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Yeay, I got a shout out!
Good first chapter. winks I can't wait to see what happens next! walks away laughing knowingly