Reviews for Can't Stand The Desire
JayOtaku chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Really!? Why does it have to be so short?But good story though just trying to be honest.
Jamie38459 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Ah, an alternate to the fifth episode, interesting concept. The writing and grammar was great, no problems at all. Though I gotta admit, it was pretty short, and it sort of ended on a cliffhanger(?). Kind of wanted to see how they'd react to Yui and Kyouko looking at that and how Chinatsu and Akari reacted to them looking at them.(Does this make any sense?) Then again, this IS your first fan fic and you probably weren't sure how this was going to go, so I'll let that slide. Still, it was pretty entertaining for your first fan-made story, and I cannot wait to see more[that makes sense right?] :3
RIPEVERYBODDAH chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Nice drabble you got there :) Chinatsu's darker counterpart will always remain enjoyable to watch and the way you wrote it was pretty much on the spot.

Anyway, I believe this was but a little glimpse of your talent. I understand this was your first fic so you may not give so much importance about it, but this work made me eager to read your other fics.

I'll be sure to check your other projects :)
x Cellie-chan x chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Short, but good.
InoSaku4ever chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
impressed reader chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
When i read it it was like, wow! You really did a good job in capturing the tension and emotion and that's what i love in romantic stuff like this. I see a bright writer in you.
XxMNinjaxX chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Great story! I like how you gave us an insight into Akari's thoughts during the situation.
This is a very interesting take on/view of the scene! I wish the anime scene had happened like your story did! I definitely prefer this ending to the show's ending of Akari just being sad. It would have been much cuter, and still very funny (what a surprise, Akari actually starts kissing Chinatsu back! X3), if the show had ended like your story.
Once again, this is a great story! I really like your ideas, and look forward to reading more stories by you! :)
Nyakorin chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Well, I shall make your day xD
You did a good job on this fic and on describing Akari's feelings. It's rare to read about this pairing so I was very happy you wrote it *-* It's like "Yuru Yuri - What actually happened" xD
Don't worry about your English :D (it's not my first language, too...) Just keep writing nice stories like this one and you'll get definitely better ;)
Please write another one soon -
darkgaurdian chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
nice beginning,are you gonna do more? maybe based off episode 10 of season 2.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Well, well, soldier...

HOO-RRAH! 1ยบ review EVAR, btches!

Now...(Whistles) Can anyone please turn THIS into a 3-minute animated short, please? X3

This was really good! A much better scenario than the soul-stealing kiss in the anime. LOL Passionate, reciprocated kisses are WAY better than stolen kisses, always! :D
Now, if only you described the reactions of Kyouko and Yui when they walk in on this... ;3 Hint hint, nudge nudge?

Good work, Marine!