Reviews for Carter, Zia, Lacy You said what now?
Shangratiger101 chapter 1 . 11/15/2014
Cute! You really should continue, the cliffy's getting to me. Must read more! ;)
Hunter girl chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
Lol, so funny
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
I always wanted to see how Lacy reacts to Zia. Hmm, I wonder if seomone wrote a story of Liz and Emma meeting Zia
Tweets N Sweets chapter 1 . 3/24/2014
I am very glad to find at least one story talking about school in the category of the Kane Chronicles! Wouldn't it be awesome if there are stories about the Kane family going to school, everything is normal? Just suggesting! Keep it up!
Crimson Concept chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Plz update
Guest chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Type your review here...
Random Person chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I like it, but i would think since Lacy is a daughter of Aphrodite she would be saying "awww! You're so cute together!"

It's good, keep going!
xander the irish chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
continue more please lets how uncomfortable the situation gets I love this please continue it brings a smile to my sick little face and yes im definetly younger than im like what almost teen anyways I love this story iv been reading fanfiction all day and this is by far the best one.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
I love it
raisa864 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Hmmm... great story! I like how you put their pov instead of Sadie's (no offense to Sadie)... I want to know what happens next.
borntoride18 chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
omg! really cute!
Subotai chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Good.
Awesome Possum chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great story so far! Please continue! I love Zia's POV! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
This is soooooo good! Please keep going and get more chapters in! Hanks
magicalunicorn000 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Lol! Cliffie! I always wanted 2 see what would happen if zia met lacy. U wrote it perfectly. Luv zia's line n the end! Hahaha! Please continue!