Reviews for It Rhymes With Sassy
FishShips chapter 18 . 8/18/2014
Where is the update?
I need it!
Its Jawsie chapter 18 . 7/6/2014
i would very much enjoy it if you would update soon... thank you
spooky jaz chapter 18 . 6/25/2014
This fiction is awesome as usual I really like it please don't stop posting :)
Micky-Moo chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Ooohhhh can't wait to see what's going to happen next. Yay you fixed the chapter!
GreekPrincess143 chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
This chapter has been turned into the formatting text instead of your chapter solely. You might wanna check it out and's happened to me when I used the copy and paste to upload
FishShips chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Ummm what? lots of code but no real text.
Micky-Moo chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
Your chapter is not readable please fix it so I can read it
FishShips chapter 4 . 5/19/2014
Couldn't keep the vow. Jasper suffers from Nice Guy Syndrome. Save the Citizen with Lash and Speed as the heroes? Didn't see that coming. ROCK ON!
FishShips chapter 2 . 5/19/2014
As usual, there is no Sky High Fan Fiction until there is a round of Save the Citizen. I'm saving that chapter for tomorrow.
RayBae chapter 2 . 3/14/2014
Jasper seems dodgy Lash is tooooo cute. DON'T CHANGE THAT!
Goneismyfave1 chapter 16 . 12/31/2013
Hey, guess what? LONDON'S NEW YEARS THAT'S WHAT! Happy New Year everyone! To you too. :) OMG I play COD too! Are we twins? Seriously, first it was Hammsters and now it's you! We people are so alike because we all love COD and Gravity Falls. Wait, I don't know if Hammsters plays COD. Hmm…
Anyway, what a beautiful plot! I adore it so much and Lash, again, just…too cute for words. And I swear, Jasper is becoming an even bigger douche than he normally is. Well done! The whole thing is just amazing and so hope to see a new chapter for the new 2014! Yay! Well done you!
Goneismyfave1 chapter 6 . 12/31/2013
OMG OMG! I'm reading your story at the moment and when I read the part about Gravity Falls, I actually squealed. Like literally squealed in delight. I love Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Regular Show even though I'm 14. XD I am currently still reading your story here, on chapter 7 and so far it's really good! Hell yeah, Massie! Dump that fucktard! I hate that douchebag Jasper by the way. From the beginning you introduced him, I was like, 'I hate him'.
I am so favouriting this by the way. One thing that bugs me though, is your music lol. But everyone has different music tastes so who am I to judge? Keep going! Lash is too cute for words, just…so adorableness.
WiCkEdAvEnGeD chapter 16 . 12/26/2013
damn! it was only a dream?! :( soooooo freaking cute though! eeeep 3 seriously though, this was adorable! :)
Anon chapter 15 . 12/15/2013
The plot thickens...*dun dun duuunnnnnn*. I am predicting some horror movie type violence to come. First, Tabi and Warren will be taken... And only lash and Massie will be left! Please update soon! :D
ThePreviews chapter 14 . 9/21/2013
Oh my! I cannot wait to find out what happens when Massie and the group get their hands on Jasper... :)