Reviews for Our Mistakes
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
Yup, new head canon. The part with CJs daughter asking if CJ missed her, I cried.
DietCokeJunkie chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I very much like the CJ/Toby dynamic and the way you wrote it was very good. Well done :)
MyLittleBamBam chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. You have such a wonderful and powerful way with words - Every emotion you write tends to come off of the screen and seep into your skin. Just beautiful.

It's one of my absolute favourites of yours, and I don't see that changing. Speaking solely for writing structure, it is the best you've done.

I was so happy to see you address the leak. I was never a fan of that storyline on the show, and I still am not, but I am happy for the closure that this provides. I never agreed that it was Andi until I read this, but like everything else you've done, it is canon for me now. The way you lay out the events, the way you construct it..It just makes it so clear that it was Andi all along.

I felt so much for Toby and C.J. throughout this story. Watching their still-fragile friendship go through yet another crisis that absolutely could have pushed them apart was difficult to read. Seeing C.J. show up at the hotel just in the nick of time lifted a weight. And I loved the little touch you added of her forgetting to undo her seatbelt - Classic. It's those little bits of comedy interspersed with the drama that make you, quite frankly, the closest thing to Sorkin (Closer than even those who wrote the later seasons of the show) that The West Wing will ever have.
chicagosorkin chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Our Mistakes is so beautiful. Toby & CJ have such a complicated and meaningful relationship; add to that, the fact that aside from Bartlet, they’re probably the most verbose and linguistically complicated characters to mimic… It’s really rather impressive fan fic.
newbie chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
amazing.
Neil chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I cannot begin to tell you how much I enjoy your writing, and will therefore only say thank you for this story, and for all the previous ones.
I hope you don't intend to stop writing just because you tied up all the loose ends on this plot!
snowbear96 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Finally, something that gives a more reasonable explanation for the shuttle leak.
Thank you for writing this. I may now go back and, at last, read on your "On the Road" stories.
Arraydesign chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Thanks. I like the idea of it being Andi somehow. (Also like the Studio 60 run away to Cabo reference) But most of all just happy to have a story from you.
Veridissima chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Another perfect story
Just love it so much
First, it was Danny, CJ, Toby and Andi, what could be more perfect that the three of them
Love your theory, it's totally possible, especially I really believe that was more about Toby's leak than what was written on the show, he was to loyal to the president, the only people he is more loyal about are CJ and Andi, and he would do anything to protect both of them (and Molly and Huck, of course)
You wrote Toby and CJ's friendship and her reaction so perfectly, their friendship is one of the most amazing things on the show, love that she fights for him. She belongs with Danny, Danny is the love of her life, but Toby will always be a part of her, also love that Danny can understand that and not be a jealous type.
Danny and CJ's relationship is perfect as ever, you are the best writer for them, his love for her and his understanding of her... it's so well written.
Toby and Andi are one of my favorite couples on the show (they are in a tie with CJ/Danny, I can't decide what is my favorite, they are both part of my OTP's), and when I read your On the Road With Danny Concannon stories (and made all the questions), I hadn't wacth the all show, so I hadn't get how Andi and Toby are perfect for each other in strange and amazing way. And then after a shipper of them, I was really sad that you wrote him with another woman (Shelley) but now that you said he still loves her I fell a little better, but sad because is heartbroken as always
I just wanna say that this story is perfect, you are an amazing writer and that I love this so much
FarmerLiz chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I have no words. I loved your "On the Road" stories. But this is just amazing. I've never, not once considered, that it was Andy. I've thought that maybe Toby thought it was CJ (though I've never really been able to decide that it *was* CJ. I don't see her letting Toby take the fall for her, knowingly.) I've never been able to stomach the idea that Toby really did do this on his own, and I agree with Richard Schiff that he must have been covering for someone. So how did I never consider that it was Andy? This puts her plea to CJ about the pardon in a new and interesting light.

So basically, with your novel idea and your beautiful prose and your fabulous dialogue, you have blown my mind. Thanks so much for all of these stories, and this wonderful capstone to the series.