Reviews for Flash Moments
Professor Maka chapter 19 . 2/15
This was sweet and lovely. I always love so much how you write them ️
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 19 . 2/15
i've been having kind of a disaster of a day and reading this 100% helped cheer me up, i love these nerds so much and i love all of your writing too
TooOceanBlue chapter 17 . 10/28/2017
Ohhhh, I just finished all of these and! You write them so naturally, I love it! The spin the bottle chapter is fresh in my mind and I LOVE it. I had no idea it was coming lol. But all of these are REALLY good and you're an amazing author, bless you for sharing these awesome lil fics!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Oohhh I live these! You write them so well in soany different situations, and the other charactees were perfect too. And you're so good at like,,, last sentences? I love it.
RabbitMelody chapter 17 . 7/11/2016
yes Maka let that bitch scram!
Rainbowcrash55 chapter 1 . 3/14/2015
If it is rated M than why is it in the T section? I prefer u not do that
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 9 . 7/26/2014
Oh my gods I absolutely adore all of these.
The Fox and Hen chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
These are so good! I love the museum one. XD
ilarual chapter 8 . 5/16/2014
Another glorious installment, Livi!
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
This is perfectly adorable
sgt.karenbear chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Oh my gosh these are all heartwarming stories and I especially loved the last one! The jazzy music with them leaning against each other was super cute and romantic!
Collaborative Lady chapter 7 . 4/1/2014
All of these are good. I dunno why you don't have more followers, or reviews, or favs, cause these are well written and fluffy, you know, in an everyday kind of way, as in, everyday the little things cause fluff and comfort and softness. Yay.
ilarual chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
Having not read the last one before, it was a sweet little surprise at the end of my reread. Just exactly the right amount of fluffy goodness that such a prompt requires!

I loved all of these. I'm particularly enamored of your Wounds/Bandages duo; it's something a bit different from what you usually write, but I'm a sucker for these dumb idiots being, well, dumb idiots and having to figure out how to communicate successfully (because lbr that's basically the point of their mutual growth in the series). Nosebleed was also seven kinds of hilarious, which is to be expected from a prompt like that. Bravo, Livi, bravo.
Lucy Ashley from Fairy Tail chapter 7 . 3/30/2014
Amazing!
ilarual chapter 6 . 1/13/2014
Awwwwww... that last one was so cute I may actually die.