Reviews for Everything happens for a reason
FollowThisRhythm chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Reported. FFnet has categories for a reason: use them correctly or don't use this site at all; period, the end. If you're going to continue this, move it to fictionpress - which is where this should have been in the first place. By attempting to leech off the popularity of KNT through posting something utterly and wholly unrelated, you're keeping yourself from being respected as a writer.

I'd recommend removing this yourself before the site has to do this for you and your account (possibly) gets in trouble.
MsMacBeth10 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
If it's not about Kimi ni Todoke, perhaps you ought to publish it on Fictionpress. That's the website for original stories.
Just here chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
...why is this in the Kimi ni tokode section if its not about the manga/anime? -_- that's kind of really freakin annoying.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Hey ummmmm... something about bees, stop being such a bitch and let her write. Continue
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
I love the way you write! And you sound just like me:)
BeesBee chapter 1 . 11/2/2012
..This is the 'Kimi Ni Todoke' fanfiction section. For, you know, 'KIMI NI TODOKE'. If you want to write about your life, get a blog or something.
Sawakaze21 chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hey continue it! XD haha. I can relate /3
ElaCharm chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
AW! It's so awesome! Write more! :P (FIRST TO REVIEW!) Haha! It's a really great story and I hope for it's success! XD