Reviews for August 31, 2012 – Pepper Pot Day
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 5/6
I hope you do because this is far from the first time I've read this and I LOVE the idea of Luke with would be very interesting to say the least...

THANKS:"D LOVE your stories!
lizzywithfire chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
Wow! This was awesome! (and a tad weird... Buffy and Luke?) but still awesome :D

I hope you definitely flesh it out, I want to learn more about this aunt!
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
An oddly refreshing and entertaining little crossover with some potential to be great when/if things shift back out east when Buffy goes to school (and since this is GG it'll probably be Yale). Hopefully if/when Buffy runs into Logan she'll see him for the sleazebag he truly is.
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it.

Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I kknow nothing about the "Gilmore Girls," but had to take a look with the mention of "The Love Boat". I hope we will get to see more of the creq in the future chapters. :) Nice idea sending Buffy on the Pacific Princess.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Um... This is Love Boat not Gilmore Girls... unless you slid them in without me noticing.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
You got Julie down COLD! And there are not many authors who can say that! I never really got into Gilmore girls, since I only saw bits and pieces of it. But I think that B is going to have to do a LOT of explaining on how she and Luke ended up together!