Reviews for The Songbird's Winter
CCSKKJ chapter 22 . 2/17
Hey!
I really liked your story. It has an amazing plot, it's sensible and evenly paced and the characters are well portrayed (and not much OOC!). Although I would have liked that you gave at least hints at what's happening to Sansa's siblings, it makes totally sense (& I have the same problem with ASOIAF, so...). And, well, I was a little miffed that you married Sanza of to Tyrion since it happens much later than rhe battle of Blackwater Bay! It just makes the whole Sanza/Sandor-Story that much more complicated! But! That's also exactly another reason why you should write a sequel! There are so many open question regarding your story: Putting aside the whole war matter and who gets to sit on the Iron Throne, I really would have liked a closing for your romance! But now there are even more open questions than before...And your ending of this story makes such a great transition to a new story arc! It would be a waste to not write a sequel! So, I know how stressful life can get, but please consider writing again for this storyverse!
misuky7 chapter 22 . 11/7/2014
Awws this was very sweet. I adore Sandor and Sansa as a ship probably just as much as I adore Tyrion and Sansa as a ship. This was amazing and I wish there was more. :3
Northen chapter 22 . 6/15/2014
It was a good story and well written. There were some spelling and grammatical mistakes, but nothing appalling. Your perception of Sandor/the Hound is different than mine. I perceive them as two separate beings within one character. Sandor is the the one that loves Sansa, the son of a lord. The Hound is the vicious, cruel warrior. Often one creeps into the other, which is normal since they are still one person. You seem to perceive them solely as one. That was the biggest hurdle for me to get over.
Also, you referred to Oberyn as Arianne's brother; he is her uncle. Other than that, everything else was pretty good.
crazychi chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
That was epic! I thoroughly enjoyed your story and would definitely enjoy a sequel if you had the time to write one

I felt reading the book that George R R Martin really missed an opportunity with Sansa and Sander. If he hadn't I hope that your fanfiction story would have been the result

Thanks for writing it and I really do hope that people sequel is in the making?
Writer of the North chapter 22 . 6/12/2014
You should do a sequel.
an chapter 5 . 6/10/2014
Wow, awesome chapter!
But that Bull wasn't Gendry, was he?
That would be so wrong, ithink :(
TeresaTrav chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
I have enjoyed your story immensely. Sequels are always welcome, tho I can make up my own HEA ending. I need HEA for these 2 or I cry! :)
magnus374 chapter 22 . 6/7/2014
A really good story.
pink-strawberries chapter 21 . 6/6/2014
This bittersweet rendering of SanSan is so beautiful! I cannot wait to read the epilogue!
magnus374 chapter 21 . 5/24/2014
It will be good to see how this will end.
TeresaTrav chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
He best not be leaving without his little bird.. ;)
Guest chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
This was a great update, sad to see it end.
magnus374 chapter 20 . 5/17/2014
Doran do have a point, it would be easier to reclaim the north with the right husband, a northman would be best. That would be a sad ending though.
magnus374 chapter 19 . 5/10/2014
Sandor doesn't want to get his hope up it seems.
LunarSinner chapter 19 . 5/9/2014