Reviews for Mafia PostIt Wars
huh.
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 2 . 9/6/2018
Lol. Hibird.
Ann chapter 7 . 1/21/2016
omg, that's hilarious! I love the story that they all created together (though it ended!). And Xanxus being a boss!
Ann chapter 4 . 1/21/2016
Looks like phase 2 was a success! Now the post-it wars can continue! I wonder what Dino and the Varia will say when/if they find out about the post-it battles. Maybe the Varia already have post-it wars in their own kitchen, lol
Ann chapter 1 . 1/21/2016
Oh my god, absolutely perfect!
The fiercest guardians, downed by cramps! I bet they'll be watching the women with more respect now, though Hibari isn't going to be in a good mood for a while.
lol, 'dropped down like a ninja from the ceiling'!
Lulumo chapter 1 . 12/14/2015
So Tsuna can fight Reborn couple minutes even though he's boss, wow that's sad.
rennomiya chapter 2 . 10/2/2015
I love your Chrome! This is an amazing read :D Thank you!
Yenaya chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
In your A/N, you put 'Fukuro, own in japanese.' instead of owl.
minekoanime chapter 12 . 10/13/2014
I love your fic! So very very good! My fav part of the most recent chap is Hibird's writing part Lol
CrazyLittleTiger chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Ooh ouch cramps thats a nasty one to give them Chrome-chan... hehe Good Job! The power to make other people feel cramps truly terrifying the only thing more fearsome she could create would be if she made them feel the pain of childbirth, from what I hear that is most likely THE most painful feeling a human being could ever feel or at least near the very top of the pain chart.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/23/2014
"TASTE THE RAINBOWS B*****!"" I CHOOSE YOU PIKACHU! GODD*****, COME OUT OF YOUR PINE-A-BALL!"
Comedy...gold. I was laughing so hard at that point I almost wet myself! I haven't laughed that hard since my mom tried shockers for the first time! Thank you for this awesome fanfic!
Yenaya chapter 9 . 7/10/2014
This is funny
Arcana Elixir chapter 12 . 4/25/2014
Hahahaha- lol , I wonder when will you include the 1st gen.
KiraLoveless chapter 12 . 1/11/2014
Lol. I love your Fairy Tale Remix.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/11/2013