Reviews for Eric Taylor in High School
Naguabo chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
No wonder Eric gets passive - aggressive in later life. In his shoes I think I would have run away from home.
flame55 chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
This is great when will u update
Maryilee chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Aww...poor Eric. I can see this being the case given the limited backstory we're given in regards to Eric's dad. I hope you'll be writing some more Eric centered fanfic.
SurlyCoach chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
A little McCoy in Eric's dad I think. But I think Eric would end up being a little less sheepish than J.D. in the end. Will be interested to see how you continue this, if you do.
ICanStopAnytime chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I got the idea that Eric had a poor relationship with his father, but based on what he said to Matt, I don't think it was physically abusive. As much as his father rode him and they didn't get along, he seemed grateful to at least have his father around, and couldn't imagine being in Matt's fatherless position. I imagine his dad as borderline emotionally and verbally abusive, of that sort of fine line kind that leaves scars but you're confused as to whether or not to label it abuse, and it leaves Eric as an adult not talking to his father, but still willing to do his duty by him if the time comes. As a teenager, if he were physically abused, I'd imagine Eric fighting his father back. Of course I realized the abused have all sorts of reactions and self-defenses and denials, but as an adult, I don't see Eric as a survivor of hard beatings and the sort. Still, the concept is intriguing and I love to see backstory on the Taylor's, because we don't get enough. I've tried a little here and there. Do you plan to continue? I'm also intrigued by Tami's relationship with her apparently religiously severe mother.