Reviews for Pain Before Pleasure
XxMIDNIGHTDREAMSxX chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE YOU RRALLY NEED TO UPDATE, PLEASE
Letah chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
*nosebleed*
I can't believe I was able to read such an AWESOME STORY!
Please make the next chapter quick!
CAn't wait .
Anarchy-Bell101 chapter 5 . 5/26/2013
AWESOME! Really luv this story and plz update soon! Thanks
TheLittleWhiteRabbit chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Hey we totally loved this story! Please continue it before Ty dies from lack of pacience (she is kinda like sasori in that matter D:) so please update like NOW (plz?) -echoes into cave where we have Deidara and sasori tied up :3 -
Naruto1617 chapter 5 . 12/24/2012
AMAZING! just luv the way u described everything *.* u hav a talent to write stories xDDD
lol chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
...and to think something like this could be really happenin' to someone...how an someone even think of the situation like this...poor dei :'(
Guest chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
OWMIGOD! It's awesome so far you amazing Canadian! (LOL XD) And I like long chapters! I prefer thing without too many chapters and with longer chappies so I WORSHIP YOU!
noneofyabuisness chapter 4 . 12/15/2012
naaaaaaaw it's awesome but i hate dei's dad he's a bastard i think he's a god damn baka i will drag him down to hell with me and torture him for all eternity for i am satain A!
Chaoticss chapter 5 . 12/9/2012
I just have to say I love this story! Although I feel bad for poor Deidara... Please please update soon!
Delilah0505 chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
poor Dei :(
Zabrina chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
One word: A.M.A.Z.I.N.G
Zabrina chapter 4 . 11/10/2012
Sweet! Ack this is so !? Ahhh this is wonderful almost wordless and my emotions are every where. Great job!
Combatqueen81 chapter 5 . 11/6/2012
Best couple Eva! Love the stories
fangirlsqueal chapter 4 . 10/30/2012
homg homg homg you gotta continue i'w gust DIE witouwt next paegs
devildancesbymoonlight chapter 5 . 10/26/2012
D: I love it, its amazing, DDDDDD: this is why i don't read unfinished stories, they break my heart. This is the first unfinished story I've ever read, and its perfect. :DDDDDDDD