Reviews for The Element of Surprise
mudkipz chapter 6 . 9/13/2012
She tazed Fury?! I'd pay to see that! Oh and freaking awesome fic. Totally ├Žsir-awesome :3
stacynn chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
so very very awesome. THANK YOU!
stacynn chapter 5 . 9/12/2012
geez, just when I think this story can't get any better, I read this chapter. Amazing and now I'm going to be sad because the next chapter is the last one!
stacynn chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Ok I can tell this is going to be one of those fics where as soon as I finish it, I will have to read it again. Love it so much!
stacynn chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Again, your dialogue is some of the best I've read. I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying this!
stacynn chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Your dialogue is awesome. You have Darcy so spot on, it's almost scary!
stacynn chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Just found this fic and LOVE the first chapter. You have Darcy so nailed down - I can just see her in my head as i'm reading. *runs to next chapter*
PhantomEmpress chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I never thought I'd ship these two.. but I have been turned.
Amy chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Aw. Poor Darcy is in rough shape, naturally Bruce will blame himself, even though he shouldn't. I like that she's trying to comfort him and even thinks ahead w/the whole chair thing. Aww. "The world is full of scary things that can hurt me. And it's full of amazing things that help me, like you and Hulk.' *sniff* Oh you're killing me. Killing me!
"Aswisstant?" And now I'm freaking rolling on the floor. Oh gosh. *giggles* She has a good point too. Of course Tony would tell her that, and I bet he would let her have a taser in it. lol. The joy buzzer thing is freaking hilarious too. I'm so glad he can laugh now. Everything will work out. They have a future, aww. lmao. OMG, she would use it on Fury.
Oh man, this was gold. Great job. And you know, a sequel at some point might be kinda cool. Just saying.. *Bruce's puppy eyes*
RainStorm4 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Oh my god *gasping for breath* that was awesome! She TASED NICK FURY! Live the American dream, Darcy!
Quathis chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Really thought I'd put you on author alert already, but i have now. Very funny story here. The build works and kept me laughing from ch 2 on. Only cause Ch 1 was more serious and worried but still made me smile. She would definitely be good for him like this, and he for her, too. Until next time.
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Liked this.
Tenebrielle chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Brilliant conclusion to an excellent story. :D Poor Darcy for getting hurt, but the taser gauntlet is fantastic.

"a fluffy-haired heap of shame and contrition that sometimes goes by Bruce Banner"- I think this might be the best description of Bruce I've seen. Also, science lord! :)

Looking forward to reading whatever you come up with next! :)
bequirk chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I love the ending here. Your Darcy voice is incredible, and that Tony bit was quite amusing.
bequirk chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Those lines about Bruce and his martial arts are hilarious!
63 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »