Reviews for The Element of Surprise
stacynn chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
Again, your dialogue is some of the best I've read. I cannot tell you how much I am enjoying this!
stacynn chapter 2 . 9/12/2012
Your dialogue is awesome. You have Darcy so spot on, it's almost scary!
stacynn chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Just found this fic and LOVE the first chapter. You have Darcy so nailed down - I can just see her in my head as i'm reading. *runs to next chapter*
PhantomEmpress chapter 6 . 9/7/2012
I never thought I'd ship these two.. but I have been turned.
Amy chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Aw. Poor Darcy is in rough shape, naturally Bruce will blame himself, even though he shouldn't. I like that she's trying to comfort him and even thinks ahead w/the whole chair thing. Aww. "The world is full of scary things that can hurt me. And it's full of amazing things that help me, like you and Hulk.' *sniff* Oh you're killing me. Killing me!
"Aswisstant?" And now I'm freaking rolling on the floor. Oh gosh. *giggles* She has a good point too. Of course Tony would tell her that, and I bet he would let her have a taser in it. lol. The joy buzzer thing is freaking hilarious too. I'm so glad he can laugh now. Everything will work out. They have a future, aww. lmao. OMG, she would use it on Fury.
Oh man, this was gold. Great job. And you know, a sequel at some point might be kinda cool. Just saying.. *Bruce's puppy eyes*
RainStorm4 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Oh my god *gasping for breath* that was awesome! She TASED NICK FURY! Live the American dream, Darcy!
Quathis chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Really thought I'd put you on author alert already, but i have now. Very funny story here. The build works and kept me laughing from ch 2 on. Only cause Ch 1 was more serious and worried but still made me smile. She would definitely be good for him like this, and he for her, too. Until next time.
Harm Marie chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Liked this.
Tenebrielle chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Brilliant conclusion to an excellent story. :D Poor Darcy for getting hurt, but the taser gauntlet is fantastic.

"a fluffy-haired heap of shame and contrition that sometimes goes by Bruce Banner"- I think this might be the best description of Bruce I've seen. Also, science lord! :)

Looking forward to reading whatever you come up with next! :)
bequirk chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
I love the ending here. Your Darcy voice is incredible, and that Tony bit was quite amusing.
bequirk chapter 5 . 9/5/2012
Those lines about Bruce and his martial arts are hilarious!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
Lol. Adored the whole fic, especially with the ending of the Hulk green taser gauntlet. I can just imagine the giggles and snorts while Tony is hooking her up to it. I'm sure Stark probably managed to record the shaking Fury's hand thing and the kiss as well.
AvengerGal chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Lol! I laughed so hard at the last paragraph. I am soooo favoritism this story.
Everiel chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Darcy Lewis now absolutely belongs in Marvel Canon as She Who Tased a Fury and Lived. Was it possible for her to get more fun? Apparently it only needed the small matter of a building collapse and a cybernetic replacement. And Bruce is so adorably human. Stark's walk-on parts are totally in character and inject even more chaos into the story. But it's moving chaos.

A blasted fun read!
TinySprite chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
Holy crap for Darcy! At least she's able to look to the bright side of things and is making good progress with lightening up Bruce too.

How'd I know a taser would get worked in here somehow? Overall, awesome story! Think we could get a one-shot extension of the ending though? Pretty please?
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »