Reviews for The Element of Surprise
TinySprite chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Holy crap! Why the cliffhanger?! Why?!
TinySprite chapter 4 . 9/4/2012
The more I read of your Bruce, the more I think of a puppy. That isn't coincidence, is it?
TinySprite chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
This is such a cute chapter! I love how Darcy and Bruce are interacting with each other!
TinySprite chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Another great chapter! I feel bad for anyone that gets into an argument with your Darcy. She'd have them in circles before they could figure it out.

Also, why do I now see Thor getting chased by a mob of angry cleaning staff?
TinySprite chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Awesome opening chapter! I really like how you write Darcy and I can't wait to see how you write Bruce!
Lady Jaye1 chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Suspenseful! But I loved the semi "date that is not a date", the hostage situation, and Darcy keeping her cool. Plus...gotta love Tony not getting a picture of Bruce.
Amy chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
Aw, Darcy got him to go out. Lol. Tony would bring a camera for the after accident, too bad Darcy beat him to it. Hah. She’s right, he’s a hermit most of the time. With reason, but still, this should be good for him. Even her bold statements pronouncing his hotness. *giggles* I love the idea of Avengers drinks. She’d so do that.
Oh jeeze. You’ve got to be kidding. Do they have the worst luck or what? Thugs w/Chitauri weapons, great. Darcy is so much smarter than they give her credit for tho, no only noticing details, but hatching a plan to help Bruce and by extension everyone else. Too bad that makes her a target - and not the best way to keep Bruce calm. Asgardian curses, heh, that’d be funny tho. Oh that’s just so sweet, in the middle of all this a comforting moment btwn them. Love it. Wait, he knows martial arts? What am I saying, of course he does. Go Bruce! He doesn’t have to be green to be a badass.
Good thing Darcy is working on freeing everyone while Hulk clears up, little shop, big green guy, not the best combo. And the big guy is capable of thought, he knows when to hold back and when to let lose. I bet Bruce would be shocked by that kind of control, but it’s happening more often isn’t it? Wait, he calls her name? Wow. And you are so mean, a cliff hanger! How could you? I know you’re not gonna kill her, but still. Lol. I feel like I had to stop in the middle of a really good book. I can’t wait to see what happens.
Tenebrielle chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
I just found this story today and it is most excellent! I secretly adore Bruce/Darcy and you do it very well. You've got Darcy down; the writing style fits her perfectly. :)
Everiel chapter 5 . 9/4/2012
WRITE FASTER! I have to know how this ends!
The Miss America chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
soooo good! update super super soon!
Everiel chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
This. Is. Epic. And. Awesome.

I have to admit, I never cared for Darcy the Dingbat in the Thor movie. Not that she wasn't occasionally funny, but I just cringed at a lot that she said in the first 10 minutes. This... this is Darcy on steroids but she's humanized and funny and FUN. And Bruce is just adorable.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Loving the fic. I'm a bit confused if the "Do you know how to die" bit was actually Bruce asking that, or if it was "dye", but you accidentally wrote "die"...or if "die" was the original intention, but Bruce covered it up by giving himself a bad hair dye job (with Tony's help) before she got there.
innocent-vessel chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Loved it! Hair touching, so sexy.
Amy chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
"You're smokin'" Hahaha. Oh Darcy, tell us what you really think. :P Poor Bruce. Phone convos w/Darcy are just as odd as face to face. "Hard not to think of him as a guy. It's the snark" *giggles* So true! This is one of Darcy's dreams I bet, an excuse to get close to Bruce, and she gets to 'fluff' his hair. lol.
Hm. You know Bruce's teen rebellion and Darcy's differ wildly. lol. Aw. That's good about him though, that he's just Bruce. I think it's part of his charm. Very sweet, Darcy to the rescue again. lol. And hey, she didn't make any Thor jokes. "Trying to give Thor a run for his money in the long blonde locks department?" kinda thing. See, she's learning. ;) Good job.
bequirk chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
This is so sweet. Tony's a jackass, but I kinda have to love him for giving Bruce/Darcy an excuse to bond.
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »