Reviews for The Element of Surprise
Everiel chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
This. Is. Epic. And. Awesome.

I have to admit, I never cared for Darcy the Dingbat in the Thor movie. Not that she wasn't occasionally funny, but I just cringed at a lot that she said in the first 10 minutes. This... this is Darcy on steroids but she's humanized and funny and FUN. And Bruce is just adorable.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Loving the fic. I'm a bit confused if the "Do you know how to die" bit was actually Bruce asking that, or if it was "dye", but you accidentally wrote "die"...or if "die" was the original intention, but Bruce covered it up by giving himself a bad hair dye job (with Tony's help) before she got there.
innocent-vessel chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
Loved it! Hair touching, so sexy.
Amy chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
"You're smokin'" Hahaha. Oh Darcy, tell us what you really think. :P Poor Bruce. Phone convos w/Darcy are just as odd as face to face. "Hard not to think of him as a guy. It's the snark" *giggles* So true! This is one of Darcy's dreams I bet, an excuse to get close to Bruce, and she gets to 'fluff' his hair. lol.
Hm. You know Bruce's teen rebellion and Darcy's differ wildly. lol. Aw. That's good about him though, that he's just Bruce. I think it's part of his charm. Very sweet, Darcy to the rescue again. lol. And hey, she didn't make any Thor jokes. "Trying to give Thor a run for his money in the long blonde locks department?" kinda thing. See, she's learning. ;) Good job.
acct-delted chapter 4 . 9/3/2012
This is so sweet. Tony's a jackass, but I kinda have to love him for giving Bruce/Darcy an excuse to bond.
Harm Marie chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Liked this.
Amy chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Okay, this was gold. lol. I can so see Darcy being thrown by Bruce's files. *snicker* And how she's got his eating habits down (btw, adorable that he steals her mac n cheese lol), she's good at taking care of people without being obvious about it. She's also an awesome champion. I would PAY to see her tase Ross, the jerk. Hey, she's good at getting him to smile, she keeps it up she'll be right up there w/Tony. But who can't smile when Darcy is around?
Lmao! Speaking of, Tony better watch sneaking up on Darcy. "Has she had her shots." *rotfl* Bruce is gonna be okay I think. Tony and Darcy? yeah, those are friends that'll drag you kicking and screaming into living.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012've gotten me hooked. I suppose that's not a bad thing, but I do adore your portrayal of Darcy and Bruce.
superlative chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Loving this so much, so far. I am waiting for the next chapter (rather impatiently)
FlyingHampsterOfDoom chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Oh my god I love this. Never stop writing. Never. I want to read your Darcy/Bruce for all of time, and sssshhhh, this isn't a five-and-one, it's a 100,000 word story. All pre-written and updated daily, of course.
acct-delted chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Snicker-inducing. I love the way you write Darcy.

And Tony. He's just wonderful.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
...You're starting to turn me into a Darcy fan and making me like this ship.
innocent-vessel chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Loving this! Your writing has a real rhythm to it and I LOVE your Darcy voice. Also, as a history / classics nerd, I am loving Darcy's book smarts :) Can't wait for the update!
PaigeD6 chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
Yeessss! This is my otp and there's not enough good writing on them, glad I found this because it's good. And actually quite accurate to how things would work.
Amy chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
lmao. Bruce just got hit by Hurricane Darcy. He'll learn to roll with it, after all, Tony is his pal. Haha. I just love mild mannered Bruce with perky, slightly random (okay, sometimes a lot random) Darcy. Makes me giggle. I can't wait to see what happens next. Good job.
64 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »