Reviews for bittersweet love
Lay Hime chapter 4 . 7/3/2005
Hey, I liked the story so far but you could continue right? I mean you have another fic that was updated July 1, 2005. I think that you should continue this fic. Other than that i liked the fluff scenes. I'm a romantic so that is why i like this story. Please update soon. You can email me if you like.
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 4 . 3/26/2005
This is freaking awsome please update!
Anime chrisy chapter 4 . 8/19/2004
whee..!SO much fun reading that chappy...please continue this is turning out very well...anyway keep up the great work...

Steph chapter 4 . 6/9/2004
That was great too. Keep up the awesome work.
Amythyst-Angel462 chapter 3 . 9/1/2002
Great! It's a great story!What else can I say!

MegamiMya chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
This is an awesome fic! _~ Well, hope you get the next chapter up soon!
apol chapter 3 . 8/8/2002
heh! heh! lover boy comes to save his princess _
Sparkles1 chapter 2 . 7/21/2002
this is good! It's not sap-sap-sappy like some of my fics are. *sniffs* That's so sweet. Please write more.
Eternal Rain chapter 1 . 7/20/2002
This story is so sweet. Please put up another chapter soon. Please, please, pretty please. _
Michelle chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
That fic is sooooo KEWL! I love it man! Hope you get the next chap. up soon. Oh and good job!
Tomorrow chapter 1 . 7/15/2002
You're off to a pretty good start so far. However, I think love is motivation in itself, but Heero can be difficult when it comes to his feelings... so I guess I can understand the conflict here.

My main criticism is to separate each person's dialogue into paragraphs, rather than bunch it all into one. It's proper formatting that way and makes the story easier to read and follow. Still, this story definitely has potential.

Keep going, and I'm interested to see how this comes out. _
chanachan chapter 1 . 7/14/2002
Awwwww! That was sweet _

Write more, I'll keep an eye out for these things _

Keep on posting!