Reviews for When We Could Fly
shadows being chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
Da best story i have ever read in my life . no joke . is it possible to keep it up. ya know, continue it?

"" ""
"" "" "" ""
(O) (0)
_ _
\_/
SnowyDawn17 chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
XD X'D I lol'd so much at the end there...i dont think i wanna know how he did it. That was just...perfect!
vaporeonxglaceon chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
haha this is awesome
thesoniczone11 chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
wait a minute... in this story... when Sonic threw his shoes away... were you implying that Sonic's speed comes from his shoes? Cause that is not the case.
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 14 . 12/2/2012
lol! Is that the end? NOOOO! Why must it be over, it was just getting good! :O
Oh well... anyways, this was a very pleasing read, and actually very surprisingly in character and realistic! Great job!
Princess Moonheart chapter 13 . 11/25/2012
LOVE the story! Please continue!
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
hehehe, that was actually kind of a funny trick Knux pulled on Sonic... but a little harsh in a sense. Oh well, I enjoyed it! Seems like Amadeus is getting better too (plot twist perhaps?) Please continue!
AngelOfSkaia chapter 13 . 11/23/2012
Oooooh, you just got owned Knuckles! Hahah, and that was mean of you, lying to Sonic!
RakketyTamTheHighlander chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
This, this is a touching story. I love the differnt POV's, and you portray Knuckles very well.
Snow the Werefox chapter 12 . 11/17/2012
awesome and tragic. i like this story
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 12 . 11/15/2012
Wow... Sonic is a little stupid! Why would he want to leave his lil bro?!
Super-sonic Iblish chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
Great chapter! Please keep writing!
Kirbymon11 chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
And so Knuckles is back to hating Sonic...I could've sworn he's missed him at the beginning of the story...
Although I must say in the later chapter it's become much less about Knuckles than I would expect it to, seeing as he's the main character (with Tails). Think you can focus on him a little more?
Kirbymon11 chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
Look at all that OOCness...but damn, you and your cliffhangers!
DaKappaMAN chapter 10 . 11/8/2012
What's up with the reduction in quality in the last chapter? Nothing is spaced out, and everything is like one big wall of text. I've lost my place so many times that I didn't even bother to finish it. Maybe an editing error? Glitch? Laziness?

Whatever the case my be, I suggest you revise it.