Reviews for Of Kings and Queens
BigWhaleAndBlueBird chapter 29 . 4/24
Ahaha! Hiya!
I just wanted to say that I really like this story!
& CLIFFHANGER! xD
But I also wanted to say thar some parts in the story throw me off. It gets me into a funk that keeps me from reading. It's that sometimes you get words mixed up. Like... 'Hi there!' will be... 'There hi!'
Not that that is one of them. That was just an example.
Wow this is long.
Can't wait for an update! Bye!
TsundereIggy chapter 29 . 1/10
I want to next! Please continue DX
I So Luv Artie chapter 19 . 1/10
GO RUSSIA! I LOVE YOU AS WELL! XD... lol I don't know why in some fanfics he appears to be evil but I really find him amusing and his scary aura XD
PandaSilver chapter 29 . 1/4
UPDATE PLEASEEEEEEEEE :"(
I've been waiting for the next chapter and its driving me insane :"(
I love this story so please don't disappear :"(
Pleaseeeee
i'm dying to know what would happen to dear alfred :"(
Lamia chapter 29 . 11/26/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! IM DYING TO KNOW MORE ;-;
Mai chapter 29 . 9/11/2014
Hello! I have only started reading this fanfic yesterday. I really love it but I think the progress is very...slow, I must say. would you mind skipping some parts and make the story progress faster? But if you dont, it's okay I guess. Im really looking forward to what happens next. And I give Francis some love, I feel a little sorry for him. I wish you the best for the future chapters! Bye!

p.s., USUK for the win ;)
DearieItsme4ever chapter 29 . 7/6/2014
Please do update! I really like your story, and I would appreciate it if there is an update soon. I can't wait for Alfred to meet America and England! I like the bit where you put chess and sudoku as other kingdoms, it's creative and interesting.
MintBunny chapter 29 . 6/14/2014
I read this in 2 days lol, can't wait to see what'll happen next!
incertcheekyname chapter 29 . 5/24/2014
when is the nest one coming out! ahhhhhh! im just shocked and wow I really need to know what going to happen next, please write more, 3 me
Riilustra -Your Sweetest SIN chapter 29 . 5/16/2014
ad all 23 chapters and I love them! As long as I live on Fanfic I will forever follow this story! Please update! The whole story is getting interesting! ALFRED IS WAKE! America & England are coming! I. Can't. Wait! Please update soon!
Rickky chapter 11 . 4/30/2014
I don't understand why you made Arthur say "eh" because Arthur is British and "eh" is a Canadian slang sincerely a Canadian...
Kathryn chapter 29 . 3/27/2014
This is Amazing.
Kathryn chapter 28 . 3/27/2014
That was so cute. What was bothering me was at times he was called both Alfred and America not in this chapter though but in other's he was. Nonetheless it's still awesome as fuck!
Kathryn chapter 27 . 3/27/2014
Damn . . . Shit just got real o.O
Kathryn chapter 25 . 3/27/2014
Wow 17 pages . . . You're too awesome I'm growing dependent on this. I have seen talent such as singers or artists believing that they are revolutionary breaking the 4th wall. But this is so pristine and polished plot wise, you leave no stone unturned yet still leaving something to be desired. This makes me happy. :0