Reviews for Anomalous Objects Catalogue
adrianazerionu chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
God, I seriously love the first chapter - best thing I've read in a long, long while. I'll be sure to share this one with my RA obsessed friends. Refreshingly original and a 10/10.
CandiedSardines chapter 2 . 12/19/2013
I loved your first chapter I look forward to more deliciousness!
Izzi89 chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I truly loved it, i read it first on DA and struggled a bit to locate it here :P

First of all, i loved the language, i don't know the right word for it.. but the writing style was splendid
Everyone seemed well in character, i especially enjoyed reading Engie's parts even though Snippy is my favorite character.. The only thing that struck me as odd for a moment was when you had Pilot spin Snippy around to face Captain.. It somehow seemed a bit serious and stern, which i didn't initially expect comming from Pilot, but it quickly started to make sense to me..

I wish i could give you a better detailed comment of what i enjoyed here, but i read the story over a while ago (multiple times true, but still..) So i can't really remember exactly..

But i hope you know I enjoyed your story very very much, and it inspired me to do a better job with my own fanfics.. :)
The Joker's Ears and Eyes chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is great! Poor Snippy and Engie are in for some fun!
Sol4rpleXus chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Good writing, really hope this becomes a part of the live action series.

But anyways... how on earth did they get to Europe?
Tem chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great beginning! I like the idea of car-monsters. xD The story looks promising. Can't wait to see the next chapter! : )
VitalyAlexius chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This is pure excellence. 595830 thumbs up!
I would love to feature this as part of the RA official story.
DomesticHeart chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I was so excited when you made a reference to Slenderman.
No joke.

Maybe when this awesome tale is over, you can write that one down to. That would be...