Reviews for Life at Dalton
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 34 . 10/30/2013
I like this story. Itis agood story.
patricia.remacova chapter 34 . 9/29/2013
yes yes please sequel :D and by the way I am looking for a beta too? :D ...help?
patricia.remacova chapter 4 . 9/28/2013
just... they had been together like one day and said I love you? that is ridiculuos
klainer96 chapter 34 . 8/12/2013
Please write a sequel! I loved this story!
Dumb Human Like U chapter 8 . 8/9/2013
love it going to have to let this one slide for the night.
Dumb Human Like U chapter 3 . 8/6/2013
like it so far
Guest chapter 21 . 7/29/2013
plsssss calm down geez :P. Anyways I like the way this story is going :)
msgoodbar2257 chapter 34 . 7/30/2013
THIS STORY WAS AWESOME. I AM ACTUALLY KIND OF MAD THAT I HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL. I AT LEAST THOUGHT THIS STORY WOULD END WITH KURT AT LEAST STARTING THE TRANSFORMATION. YOU REALLY NEED TO GET THAT SEQUEL UP WITH THE QUICKNESS. I ENJOYED THIS STORY A LOT. THANK YOU FOR WRITING IT. HURRY UP WITH THE SEQUEL PLEASE,
msgoodbar2257 chapter 33 . 7/29/2013
OMG, STUPID JEFF WHY DO YOU COME INTO A ROOM WITH TWO VAMPIRES, WITH A BLOODY NOSE. OMG BLAINE ATTACK JEFF AND KURT. HE BIT INTO KURT REAL BADLY. WHAT WILL KURT DO. WILL HE BE AFRAID OR NOT. EXCELLENT CHAPTER VERY EXCITING.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 32 . 7/29/2013
NICE COVER STORY FOR WHY THEY WERE OUT SO LATE. DAMIAN WANTS TO KNOW WHAT HAPPEN TO SEBASTIAN OMG. GREAT CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 31 . 7/29/2013
OMG, THAT STUPID MAN SHOT BLAINE IN THE HEAD. KURT BEAT THE GUY. IF BLAINE COME TO AND THE GUY IS NOT DEAD BLAINE SHOULD FEED OFF OF HIM. EXCITING CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 30 . 7/29/2013
FINN DOES NOT LIKE BLAINE. AWESOME CHAPTER. CHAPTER WAS NOT BORING.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 29 . 7/29/2013
THAT WAS SO EXCITING. I THOUGHT BLAINE WAS GOING TO HURT FINN BECAUSE OF HIS BIG MOUTH. FANTASTIC CHAPTER.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 28 . 7/29/2013
OMG, HOW DOES MR. ROBINSON THINK THAT KILL KURT WILL SAVE HIM FROM DEATH, BECAUSE IF HE DOES KILL KURT BLAINE WILL RIP HIS THROAT OUT. AWESOME.
msgoodbar2257 chapter 27 . 7/29/2013
RUNNING WITH WOLVES THAT IS SO AWESOME. THIS CHAPTER WAS GREAT. MOVING ON FOR MORE.