Reviews for Not Your Typical Princess
Tsuki Hinamori chapter 16 . 2/10
Oh MY GOD! I love it! It's amazing! I hate Lissana a little bit though but then she didn't appear anymore so I'm glad!
lavawings chapter 16 . 11/9/2014
I love them both. I love all the whole series
Hejmdal chapter 16 . 10/27/2014
Awww! So wonderful and cute! I'm glad you made this version because it really gave a nice (and slightly important) view on the whole plot. Well maybe not that important... but I really enjoyed reading it from Natsu's perspective. You're good in capturing his personality you know? Being hyperactive, stupid but also serious when he had to. It was nice :)

I want to write a bunch of things but I'm speechless. There was too much for me to like :)
You have a nice day!
/Hejmdal
Hejmdal chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
“... because I'm hotter than the average person”
Indeed you are Mister Dragneel *raaarrr*

Gotta say I love this version of the story so far and might I add that you're amazing when you write about Makarov? When he's perverted, intimidating... it's all so... mmm... delightful to read :)

And I should go to bed... it's almost 1 am here... zzzZzz... just one more chapter...

/Hejmdal
Guest chapter 16 . 10/3/2014
AWESOME!
safira.malima chapter 16 . 4/11/2014
I must say, I prefer Natsu's pov than the lucy's. Not because the story is better or what. Both are great, but it's a rare to find FT ff as Natsu as the main point of view.
And wow! Your writing is sooo good! The way you write Natsu's thought, is so Natsu and they're beautiful (?) well yeah. Good job! XD
mooney-996 chapter 16 . 1/8/2014
absolutely loved this! i loved that it was from natsu's pov this time! made it even better! I almost cried when lucy left and natsu shut himself off! Those chapters were beautifully written! to top it off i love this bonus chapter! Putting in the carving on the tree that was mentioned in the other stories is genius! Well done! That was my favourite moment that was not covered but only mentioned in the other stories! Massive fan of your stories! Cant wait to read more of them!
DarkDevon13 chapter 13 . 12/30/2013
I love Natsu in shook... or is that just my dark side talking? *snickers*
Thtaznninja chapter 14 . 11/27/2013
Kinda reminds me of Shô, with his awkward mood swings
Johnny Windsock chapter 16 . 11/15/2013
I think you should add more bonus chapters. Don't worry I know it would be great, what write always is ()
Johnny Windsock chapter 6 . 11/13/2013
Hey,love it so far. I gotta continue to chapter11 in the morning!
ILuvKitties03 chapter 2 . 10/30/2013
Natsu needs help with handling girls. Immense, constant help. He needs like a little genie in his head helping him handle Lucy.
ILuvKitties03 chapter 1 . 10/30/2013
Natsu is really silly. So funny seeing this from his perspective...
HJR ;P
ishould-stab-u chapter 16 . 10/27/2013
I just plain freaking love this story. It made me laugh so much, come to think of it I've never laughed that much. I love how you kept Natsu, you know Natsu! To be honest I loved his point of view on the story a little more than Lucy. And that romance just had my heart practically over-flowing with rainbows. by out of all I loved the story!
prettykitty280 chapter 16 . 10/23/2013
me and my friend have to say that this story was probably the funniest we have read yet hehe AWH .