Reviews for Combine and Complement
Sssssy chapter 22 . 3/12
Je viens de finir de lire cette histoire... Et ce fut 22 chapitres étonnants teintés d'humour avec en prime, l'évolution d'une relation amis à plus qui a été très bien menée.

L'idée de base était originale mais tout à fait plausible. On retrouve nos personnages préférés (leur traits de caractères sont respectes); les enquêtes étaient, tout au long de ta fic, présentes, ce qui étaient un plus .. On avait clairement une notion de durée, du temps qui passe (ça renforce l'idée des mois d'attente pour que Jane réussisse à convaincre Lisbon de tenter une vraie relation ensemble et d'emménager chez elle!)

On ne s'ennuie jamais tout au long de cet écrit.
Bref, je l'ai mis dans mes favoris car tout m'a plu!

Au plaisir de te relire
Deceptively Sane chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite Jisbon stories. Love love love it. The way you wrote Jane and Lisbon was about as realistic as you can get, especially considering this is post-Red John.
annarebekka chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
i'm not quite finished yet, but I am loving it so far! Your style of writing is very special and I really like it!
Dr. Jane Yue chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Great!
I love your story!
Just great!
Awesome!
cya
stupidlamb92 chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
I really like how you write Jane it's very believable
fan chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
thanks a lot for writing and sharing this story !
it made me laugh out loud several times :D
Angels-heart1 chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 22 . 11/1/2012
I really can't believe I forgot to review this when you first posted it...argh! I LOVED IT. Can't wait for your next one ;)
Coronna chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
I had so much pleasure to read your fiction !
I relly did enjoy it !
Thousand thanks !
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
nice prologue
Afterglow04 chapter 22 . 9/30/2012
Oh. I'm equal parts happy because I finished this lovely story (and in time for the new season) and sad because I so adore charming/lovely/romantic Jane-Lisbon, and this was no exception.

I really liked the progression throughout this fic, and most of all the fact that Lisbon just kept refusing Jane and his ridiculously impulsive plans. I'm always a fan of Lisbon having a good female friend in fic too, so was definitely a fan of Jo as an OC and giving advice every now and again. Basically, this just had a lot of the elements you are really good at writing; Jane being adorable by plotting how to woo Lisbon, her being in denial and generally side-eyeing him, the random kisses, the happy end, etc. etc.

Sigh. And you're right, season 5 might still be charming, you never know. I'm also hoping it'll be good! Then again, I have been trying - very unsuccessfully - to quell my enthusiasm about the start of the new season for about a week now. But I just can't seem to do it. Against my better judgment, I am excited. And this fic is probably part of the reason why :p

I really loved this! And I already saw Chibi's accompanying art over at the het_bigbang site when it went live, and it fits the fic wonderfully. Must go leave her some comments, come to think of it.
Afterglow04 chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
OKAY. So. I wasn't planning on reviewing every chapter, because I don't want to completely spam up your inbox (as I so often so when reading your fic, I reckon). But then you actually started this fic like this:

"Red John was dead.

The details were irrelevant. All that mattered was that he was really and truly dead."

Ha. Ha ha ha ha. This is so typically you, I love it. The first sentence and it already made me laugh out loud. This is promising! :)

P.S. My intention is to finish reading this before the premiere on Sunday, since it'll be a nice lead-in. Because, you know, I have a feeling season 5 will be decidedly less charming and romantic than your fic. So I plan on enjoying this.
della57 chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
I loved this story from beginning to end. It brightened up many days. I look forward to reading more of your work.
Frogster chapter 22 . 9/25/2012
Aww. I do think that Lisbon held out another month just to prove Jane wrong. Or to watch him fidget in the meantime. ;)

Otherwise, great big hugs for Jane and Lisbon, for finally getting their act together. I love how they still bicker, they wouldn't be them unless they did.

Glad that Lisbon finally seemed to get over some of her relationship issues. Jane was right, she is a little too self-sacrificing sometimes.

Can't wait to see what you write next! :)
Frogster chapter 21 . 9/25/2012
Aww! I think they should have had this conversation when Jane first brought up the idea of him moving in, but they're Jane and Lisbon-when have they ever done anything in a standard time frame? Or done anything in the normal fashion?

I actually read over this a few days ago but am only just now getting to review.

I liked that, even though Lisbon was being a little dense. But I can see where she was coming from. I'd be unsure too, if I was in her place. And while neither of them have had much luck in relationships over the past few years, I think she's had more luck than Jane. And I think that she's really the only person who can handle Jane's idiosyncrasies and mischievousness. And she's the only person he'll even halfway listen to. And they obviously love each other, in spite of it all. They deserve happiness. With each other.

On to the next chapter!