Reviews for Combine and Complement
OTH-TMGirl24 chapter 22 . 8/21
Awesome story:))
Hazmatt chapter 22 . 11/2/2015
Incredible story! I really enjoyed it! I'm glad everything worked out!
coldweathergal chapter 3 . 10/14/2014
I love the idea the Jane can rig a coin toss that Lisbon does.
Mareear chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
Hi. You really can't imagine how much I loved this story. It was just amazing. Wonderful.
How you describe them, how you deal with their emotions and their thoughts it's just perfect. You made them so human that it was heartbreaking.
And your writing, oh, your writing. I don't have words for it.
The plot was in some way simple I'd say, even if it's not what it is. But it's certainly not complicated or twisted. It made me love this 22 chapters even more.
Thank you so much for this story, I enjoyed it immensely.

Mareear
stxrdusty chapter 22 . 7/5/2014
This story is super cute! It's also one of my favorite fics I've read in a while. I can totally imagine Jane and Lisbon dealing with such a living situation in a similar way. You did a great job writing the two of them and keeping the story on track with making it short. I really, really enjoyed this. Great job. :)
Sssssy chapter 22 . 3/12/2014
Je viens de finir de lire cette histoire... Et ce fut 22 chapitres étonnants teintés d'humour avec en prime, l'évolution d'une relation amis à plus qui a été très bien menée.

L'idée de base était originale mais tout à fait plausible. On retrouve nos personnages préférés (leur traits de caractères sont respectes); les enquêtes étaient, tout au long de ta fic, présentes, ce qui étaient un plus .. On avait clairement une notion de durée, du temps qui passe (ça renforce l'idée des mois d'attente pour que Jane réussisse à convaincre Lisbon de tenter une vraie relation ensemble et d'emménager chez elle!)

On ne s'ennuie jamais tout au long de cet écrit.
Bref, je l'ai mis dans mes favoris car tout m'a plu!

Au plaisir de te relire
Deceptively Sane chapter 22 . 10/30/2013
This is definitely one of my favorite Jisbon stories. Love love love it. The way you wrote Jane and Lisbon was about as realistic as you can get, especially considering this is post-Red John.
annarebekka chapter 15 . 4/12/2013
i'm not quite finished yet, but I am loving it so far! Your style of writing is very special and I really like it!
Dr. Jane Yue chapter 22 . 3/15/2013
Great!
I love your story!
Just great!
Awesome!
cya
stupidlamb92 chapter 22 . 1/31/2013
I really like how you write Jane it's very believable
fan chapter 22 . 1/15/2013
thanks a lot for writing and sharing this story !
it made me laugh out loud several times :D
Angels-heart1 chapter 22 . 1/11/2013
Great story! Loved it!
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 22 . 11/1/2012
I really can't believe I forgot to review this when you first posted it...argh! I LOVED IT. Can't wait for your next one ;)
Coronna chapter 22 . 10/6/2012
I had so much pleasure to read your fiction !
I relly did enjoy it !