Reviews for Down Under
sweetlittledevil85 chapter 14 . 7/16/2015
This is really good it a shame that it got discontinued.
AidenSurvival chapter 14 . 7/19/2013
Whoa. This chapter's gettin' intense, sad, intense, cheery, intense. Did I mention intense?

I can't wrap my finger around why people don't review this story. It's light-year's beyond the other's I've read.

It's so freakin' great!

Whatcha' think will happen for chapter 15?
AidenSurvival chapter 12 . 7/7/2013
...And here begins the ultimate Clark/Oliver lovefest. :D
AidenSurvival chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Blue Beetle's bein' introduced?! :D And the other heroes have truly revealed themselves (costume-wise), now eh?
AidenSurvival chapter 10 . 6/25/2013
Holy shit! I never expected Clark and Ollie to be the perfect couple! I'm glad I found this story.

Evil and Proud chapter 7 . 5/14/2013
this is a good story that deserves a lot more reviews. I looking for to Clark/Oliver interaction now that the secret is out.
TiGracchus chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I really like this fic.

I'm excited to see where this is going.
Evil and Proud chapter 4 . 12/8/2012
it seems Clark has already fallen for Oliver (even if he's too dense to realize it). good GA-Superman confrontation. I am wondering when they are going to find out about each other's identities.
nwt1234 chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
OMG love this story, just getting into the pairing. You've totes gotta update this soon. Xx
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
very good
Rat3000 chapter 3 . 9/29/2012
why didnt clark confront ollie/GA?
when does the make out start?
please update.
Rat3000 chapter 2 . 9/29/2012
LOL!

thought so, clark just sniff ollie as a mate. GOD! this is epic. please write more.
Rat3000 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
wow! i was lookin for a nice clollie and i landed here this story is awesome. is clark seeing ollie as a mate?
Dragon chapter 3 . 9/18/2012
good job here. Now I get it. When I first read about Selina she looked familiar (if you get what I mean) but until I read the Catwoman part I didn't recognize her. Really good.
Dragon Lover chapter 2 . 9/13/2012
really good chaper. Good to see Olie and Clark warming up to each other.