Reviews for By Moonlight
Snooowy chapter 10 . 4/25
i hope you update, and i will keep this hope close to my heart.
BellaLove14 chapter 10 . 4/11
this story is so amazing and I'm really excited to see how this goes on so I hope you update really soon!
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 3/14
WAIT BEFORE I BEGIN. I READ THIS IS A SLASH. AND I MUST KNOW BETWEEN WHO. HARRY AND VOLDEMORT? HARRY AND SOMEONE? IS THE SLASH EVEN BETWEEN HARRY AND SOMEONE
Quibbler78 chapter 6 . 3/14
I'm liking this fic muchly and I hope to see more of it.

However I feel I must point out that If I, as Harry, had received an unsigned letter from someone claiming to be my magical guardian, ordering me to immediately cancel my christmas holiday plans and stay at school, I'd be inclined to believe it to be a 'prank' from one of those nasty Gryffindors *coughRonWeasleycough* and ignore it. I mean, that letter could have been from anyone! Surely a message from a REAL magical guardian would look a little more believable than an anonymous note. No, it was obviously a fake, and not a very good one... (or that's what I'd claim to believe when I arrived back at the school after the holiday).

Just felt like I should point it out. If nothing else, such a stance would force Dumbledore out into the open as his MG if he wished to assert his authority.
G.Potter93 chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
It's been a long while since you last updated but I still live in hope that it might get finished some day.

I really enjoy it!
N0tMyName chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
Could you uhh please update? - pretty please with a cherry on top?
FunnyDs1 chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please come back, I love this fic, Please update soon
Mae Rose chapter 10 . 4/22/2015
rmiser1994 chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
great story so far .
TheNinjaFromYesterday chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
ohhhhhh i cant wait for the next chapter!
Psyka chapter 10 . 2/27/2015
Awesome love it please update again soon
geetac chapter 10 . 2/25/2015
I enjoyed reading the chapters very much.
dragneell49 chapter 10 . 1/5/2015
please update soon
AnimangaLoverFE chapter 10 . 12/26/2014
this story is awesome...i really love it...i love lisette and harry and theo and charlus and i think the relationship harry has developed with each of them as well as with lord voldemort,marvolo and the snakes are really well-hough and magnificent...
uyt chapter 10 . 9/19/2014
great story, please continue, will sirius be free?