Reviews for By Moonlight
XxGaaraOtakuxX chapter 10 . 7/11
Please update soon, Author-sama! I really enjoy this story and I cannot wait to read how Harry's and Voldemort's relationship will evolve! I think that they are so cute together already! 3 With Harry already so comfortable around Voldemort that he fell asleep against him! Eek! Soo CUTE!
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 6/28
Plz update sn wonderin if snape is loyal to the dark lord if is hes ganna get the shock ov a life time nd hope nott gets to adopt harry sn
Faery66 chapter 10 . 5/6
Hope to read more soon.

D
Dark-Prince-of-Clowns chapter 10 . 2/11
Your story is the first REALLY good story I have found in awhile now! *Grins* I am looking forward to see how it goes. I dearly hope you are still writing.

Keep up the good work!
Rebecca chapter 10 . 12/3/2016
This is really good! I hope you decide to continue writing it as I would love to see how it develops! XD
Brooklyn Gross chapter 10 . 10/29/2016
Really enjoyed the story so far, was a bit disappointed to see it hadn't been updated in years and holding a kernel of hope that it might revive one day soon so I can read how this ends.
Snooowy chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
i hope you update, and i will keep this hope close to my heart.
BellaLove14 chapter 10 . 4/11/2016
this story is so amazing and I'm really excited to see how this goes on so I hope you update really soon!
ruinedsandwich chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
WAIT BEFORE I BEGIN. I READ THIS IS A SLASH. AND I MUST KNOW BETWEEN WHO. HARRY AND VOLDEMORT? HARRY AND SOMEONE? IS THE SLASH EVEN BETWEEN HARRY AND SOMEONE
QuibbleMeThis chapter 6 . 3/14/2016
I'm liking this fic muchly and I hope to see more of it.

However I feel I must point out that If I, as Harry, had received an unsigned letter from someone claiming to be my magical guardian, ordering me to immediately cancel my christmas holiday plans and stay at school, I'd be inclined to believe it to be a 'prank' from one of those nasty Gryffindors *coughRonWeasleycough* and ignore it. I mean, that letter could have been from anyone! Surely a message from a REAL magical guardian would look a little more believable than an anonymous note. No, it was obviously a fake, and not a very good one... (or that's what I'd claim to believe when I arrived back at the school after the holiday).

Just felt like I should point it out. If nothing else, such a stance would force Dumbledore out into the open as his MG if he wished to assert his authority.
TMarvoloRiddle1944 chapter 10 . 11/18/2015
It's been a long while since you last updated but I still live in hope that it might get finished some day.

I really enjoy it!
N0tMyName chapter 10 . 5/20/2015
Could you uhh please update? - pretty please with a cherry on top?
FunnyDs1 chapter 10 . 5/6/2015
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please come back, I love this fic, Please update soon
Mae Rose chapter 10 . 4/22/2015