Reviews for Bonds of Temptation
Stacy Hunt chapter 16 . 1/23
love the story. I would love to see more added to this story.
DemetriLover28 chapter 16 . 11/29/2019
Great story. Hope you update soon. If u need a beta let me know.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/19/2019
those damn cut 'n paste trolls are at it once again. ignore them is besy
Caramel4me chapter 16 . 10/17/2019
I don’t usually stick around for Hermione Pregnancy gifs but I’ve really enjoyed this and I’m glad I’ve started it! Please keep up the good work and keep updating! Thank you!
False memory chapter 1 . 10/17/2019
_ _ _ _
"Arrgghh!" Malfoy woke with a start, sweat covering his whole body.
A dream - no a fucking nightmare - like he'd never had before.
Fancying Potter! SHAGGING POTTER! He needed to owl his mother and organise a mind healer to meet him in Hogsmead this coming weekend. Fortunately it was only two days, but still. He considered if some potion or a substance had been slipped to him? Unlikely as the house elves would never allow it.
Chalk it up to experience and NEVER tell his father was best way to go.

Despite multiple sessions with various mind healers, Malfoy could not throw off the recurring dreams till end of school year. He'd ended up a nervous wreak as even Pompfrey's dreamless sleep potions refused to work.
He was listless, hardly slept and failed half his end of year exams! It had taken most of his father's influence, calling in favours and a fifty thousand galleon contribution to the schools muggleborn education fund to keep him with his year mates. Having to repeat a year would mean so much loss of face, as to be fatal in Slytherin political circles.
The rage in his father's face and him snapping his cane in half, when the headmaster exceeding politely suggested that muggle fund donation would never leave him. If this continued next year, he'd find himself at Durmstrang before christmas.
As it was he expected extreme punishments from father during two month summer holidays. And of course Lucius Malfoy's punishments were nothing to laugh at. While no where as pain inducing or sadistic as his aunt's famous rages, the prospect of facing those subtle paternal tortures made his blood run cold.
It was ALL POTTER'S FAULT! But the Gryffindor had ignored him since before that first dream. He couldn't imagine stinking scarhead keeping silent if he had been involved?

Draco's problems disappeared for July and August at Malfoy Manor, but returned with avengeance after arriving back at Hogwarts. He was packed off to the Scandinavian school before beginning of October.

It took a further eight months to become free if those cursed dreams of being with Potter, and afterwards he never worked why. He had a mediocre academic career at Durmstrang's and left England for good after he graduated. The humiliation of bumping into any of his former Hogwart's schoolmates coloring his choice. Living in Austria he found some success as a potions and powders trader.

Voldemort's feeble attempt to return in 2041 was crushed by The Order of the Eternal Phoenix and Dumbledore's Legacy muggleborn group's Horcrux neutralizers. Harry Potter's soul fragment having been removed years earlier at St. Mungo's under supervision of Hermione Granger-Weasley and her daughter Rose Longbottom.

(Fred and George's replacement of Draco's haircream with one of their more potent products was never detected. It was only revealed in 2136 at reading of the late Fred's will. Their nine hundred relatives and friends filling the Brighton & Hove Quidditch stadium pissed themselves laughing for almost an hour!)
_ _ _ _
Erwael chapter 3 . 10/6/2019
Hi! I'm gonna keep reading, but first I have to tell you: you can't imagine how happy I am you decided to write a united Trio with a smart and gentle Ron. I am really tired of fiction bashing him, and spitting on everything he did. He's not perfect, he did mistakes, but he always came back, and was always supportive and loving toward Hermione and Harry, no matter what.
So thank you.
Erika Leigh chapter 4 . 9/28/2019
I don't know why it just occurred to me how annoying those stupid staircases would be. Running late and the frigging ground moves to make you later.
Fantomette34 chapter 16 . 9/28/2019
Thanks for the update, I love your story !
Grovek26 chapter 16 . 9/27/2019
Good chapter
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 16 . 9/26/2019
Loved the update!
RhodaBush chapter 16 . 9/24/2019
Please continue soon
FoxesRun chapter 16 . 9/22/2019
Okay, had to go back and re-read the entire story (which was no problem at all, because it is freaking amazing!), so now I can review! Okay, loved dragon Snape (so weird to type)! Loved the whole story! Hoping I don’t have to wait as long for the next update, but I would wait years for the next chapter of this story! Keep up the great work!
vampgirliegirl chapter 16 . 9/21/2019
Keep going please
Snaperipper chapter 16 . 9/19/2019
Thank you so very much for updating this story. I was truly hoping you would. I am enjoying it immensely! Great job.
LoveInTheBattleField chapter 4 . 9/19/2019