Reviews for Bonds of Temptation
RhodaBush chapter 12 . 2/6
I found and read your story today...more please!
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 12 . 2/6
Loved it!
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 12 . 2/5
aww i knew Sev couldn't stay away form his Witch ( fine, his future witch, or love! 8P) i just hope that he doesn't string her along while he is trying to really know how he feels (if he doesn't already, because that encounter was still confusing to me).

AHH Drarry! I love Drarry so much! i just hope they get their heads out of their arses and get together fast. i have no doubt that Drakes friends know about his feelings, and if they don't then they are bad at sensing it in the room 8D

Happy Writing! i might just reread this story since its been a while :P
Grovek26 chapter 12 . 2/5
Good chapter
nacy3451 chapter 12 . 2/5
Can't wait for update
Amarenima Redwood chapter 12 . 2/5
Aww! Brilliant chapter! I totally understand what you're saying about writers block!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/27/2015
I love this story. I keep reading it. This must my tenth time. Can't wait for the update.
kagayakuusagi22 chapter 11 . 8/26/2015
I am most definitely NOT a HermionexSnape shipper, but for some reason I love this story anyways! Keep up the awesome work- I look forward to reading more :)
Guest chapter 11 . 8/10/2015
UPDATE !
Guest chapter 8 . 8/9/2015
Early labour? Will severus be there? Hope do Hermione rolled onto her side, still drowsy with sleep. Cracking open an eye she reached for her wand on the nightstand and performed a quick tempus charm. It was nearly three in the morning and Hermione wasn’t sure what woke her. Pushing Crookshanks off her shoulder Hermione groaned and rolled again before gasping in surprise. A tight pain enveloped her abdomen, pulsating in time with her heartbeat. Reaching a hand down to her stomach she grimaced at the pain and resisted the urge to curl in on herself. Squeezing her eyes shut she sat up, her arms trembling. What was going on?

Bringing her feet to the side of the bed she stood slowly and began to shuffle toward the window. Frowning she reached out and gripped the armchair, bending forward with another pain. Her back ached, her abdomen hurt and her head was spinning. Reaching up she gripped her necklace tightly, the stone pinching her hand.

A knock at the door got her attention. Light flooded the room from the hall revealing a shirtless Harry and Ron.

“Hermione, are you alright?”

She opened her mouth to answer when a sudden wetness between her legs caught her attention. Panic gripped her tightly and a flow of tears started as if someone turned on a faucet. Shaking her head she tried to control her trembling.

“Something is very wrong. Help me.”

Pushing the door open Harry moved inside and stopped, his eyes catching the trickle of blood down one of her pale legs. After a moment of hesitation he scooped her up and headed for the door with long strides.
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2015

DOES THAT MEAN THAT PROFESSOR SNAPE (THE FATHER) HAS BEEN UNKNOWINGLY TOLD TOO? No trouble dear. It’s why I’m here. If you have any pain, discomfort or bleeding, come to me immediately. All your teachers have been informed of your state and will not hinder your use of the bathroom and necessary breaks. Do not abuse this privilege however.”

BUT IF THATS SO THEN WHY DID THE MIDWITCH SAY SEVERUS WONT KNOW WHO NEEDS THOSE POTIONS ? “Well dear you look to be about nine and a half weeks, give or take a day or two. By my estimate, you should be due in late March, early April timeframe. You and baby both appear to be healthy, although you do look a little thin. We’ll keep an eye on that, many mothers have trouble gaining weight with their first pregnancy. Meanwhile I’m going to give you some potions that will give you the proper prenatal vitamins you need. Take it three times daily, once at each meal. We’ll have a good stock of it so don‘t skimp, Severus will be making it so we can always get more if need be.”

Hermione balked at the last, opening her mouth to protest before the matron cut her off.

“He won’t know who it’s for, that I promise. Now in another nine weeks or so we should be able to tell your little one’s gender so you had best decide if you want to know or not. I’ll give you your first supply of vitamins, plus something to help suppress the sickness. It was pretty violent was it not?”
Guest chapter 4 . 8/9/2015
Didn't she have a doctors appointment to go to? So to kill time before her appointment on Saturday she had stepped up and taken a third of the first years off of Blaize’s and Padma’s hands.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
WHAT? Hermione and HARRY are getting married? I thought this was a SEVERUS and hermione story? “You know, you’re not going to be able to rely on me forever.”

Harry gave her a roguish smile before pulling her into a hug.

“Yes I will Hermione. Your marrying me remember? You can do up my tie for the rest of eternity.”

Hermione began laughing, her whole body shaking as she hugged him back.

”We’ll see Mr. Potter. We’ll see.”
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
DONT BE SAD PREGNANCY IS A VERY HAPPY TIME ! A sad thought flicked through her mind. Soon she wouldn’t be able to hug anyone, if she wanted to keep her secret. With one final squeeze, she released Neville and leaned back, Crookshanks wiggling in her lap. He didn’t like being squished if the noises he was making were anything to go by.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
So even though hermione is not a head girl then she will still get her own room? “The Headmistress told me the other day. If you want big news guess what has been added to the dorms. To accommodate the returning seventh years they’ve been given a dorm with individual rooms.”

Ginny got an envious look on her face as she pouted. “No fair.”
192 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »