Reviews for Bonds of Temptation
Kallanit chapter 14 . 2/7
I'm so glad you're continuing this story.

I think it's a good thing Ginny doesn't know who the father is; given how much she dislikes Snape and how angry she is with Hermione, I doubt she could be trusted to keep her mouth shut. I am curious, though, why she's suddenly-and thankfully-avoiding Harry.

I'm also looking forward to learning more about Daphne's situation. I hope she does like Ron for himself and doesn't only see him as a solution to her problem.

Hmm... not Daddy, Papa or Father, so perhaps Pater? It goes well with his Latin name of Severus-and I still don't understand how Tobias Snape let Eileen get away with that! It's not exactly a name that would have been common in a small mill town. I'm looking forward to the baby name discussion-you've got quite a task ahead of you there unless you already know what you want to call her. I'd say she needs a name that's pretty but strong and that Severus won't sneer at. And it has to go well with Snape! Good luck with that!

Why do I think the Governors are going to continue trying to make trouble? I hope Hermione manages to win through.

Looking forward to the next update.
I feel like this chapter was just a filler. We don't need to read about them browsing shops and going to the bank..
Please update again soon!
Makaco chapter 13 . 12/7/2017
update soon
Snaperipper chapter 13 . 10/28/2017
Please update this story soon! I really really love it.
runawayplanet chapter 1 . 8/9/2017
please update this! I've read it multiple times and I want more.
Fantomette34 chapter 13 . 5/4/2017
I love your fiction and I hope you will publish soon soon :)
Severus in future dad with a Hermione always as strong and courageous, it is a very plausible couple...
Thank you for sharing, and I hope to read more soon ;)
Good continuation !
Blue night fairy chapter 13 . 4/25/2017
Fantastic chapter! Well that's a twist in their relationship and I look forward to reading the next chapter. Keep writing and update soon.
spaceygirl67 chapter 13 . 1/29/2017
plz plz continue and good luck in your studies
Simplylivie1 chapter 1 . 1/25/2017
I love this story! One of my favorite ones I have found! Please update soon
Amarenima Redwood chapter 13 . 1/25/2017
Great chapter!
xiongmao03 chapter 13 . 1/16/2017
Love it! I've just read thru this whole fic and I can't wait to read more :)
mshccs chapter 13 . 1/11/2017
I first saw this story in archive of our own, and since i can't follow it there cuz i don't have an account, i tried searching here in ffnet. I soooo like how u write every chapter of this story, im looking forward to the next chapter...
RAV3N R1PP3R chapter 13 . 1/10/2017
I was so excited to see this update!
It's good to hear your schooling is going well. Congrats!
As always, I look forward to future updates.
Grovek26 chapter 13 . 1/7/2017
Now that's a come back chapter! Really enjoyed it. Wonder what Daphne & Astoria will do with their suspicions. This will be a good way to get into Ron's good graces.
241 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »