Reviews for Bonds of Temptation
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
DONT BE SAD PREGNANCY IS A VERY HAPPY TIME ! A sad thought flicked through her mind. Soon she wouldn’t be able to hug anyone, if she wanted to keep her secret. With one final squeeze, she released Neville and leaned back, Crookshanks wiggling in her lap. He didn’t like being squished if the noises he was making were anything to go by.
Guest chapter 3 . 8/9/2015
So even though hermione is not a head girl then she will still get her own room? “The Headmistress told me the other day. If you want big news guess what has been added to the dorms. To accommodate the returning seventh years they’ve been given a dorm with individual rooms.”

Ginny got an envious look on her face as she pouted. “No fair.”
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Don't Harry and Ron need to get their books too?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Also doesn't hermione need new robes for the pregnancy?
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
Where is the money? It wasn't in the bags! And didn't they have to go in the carts down to there volts to get the money? Also did the goblin know hermione is pregnant? How? Griphook looked at her oddly, his head tilting to the side as he sniffed the air. Hermione squirmed under his scrutiny, especially when his gaze paused on her stomach.

"Mail is fine however you will have to deposit on site." Hermione nodded and continued out the door, her back stiff.

As the office door swung shut behind her she heard a coarse chuckle, its timbre grating down her spine. "Do come again, won't you?"

Hermione shielded her eyes as they stepped back out into the afternoon sun. Harry and Ron were bickering about Quidditch again, no surprise there. Clearing her throat, she asked, "Where to first? Madame Malkins, do you think?"
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
LORD potter? LORD POTTER? WTF ? Griphook raised his head, his teeth glinting viciously in his mouth. Setting his quill down, he pushed aside his paperwork and said," Lord Potter, Mr. Weasley, Ms. Granger. I would say it's good to see you but trouble is never far behind where you're concerned. How can I help you today?"
Guest chapter 1 . 8/9/2015
Doesn't she need a pee ? And yet she didn't go but had sex with SNAPE instead ! Knocking back the rest of her whiskey, Hermione grimaced and wiggled.

"Ron, get off. I have to pee."

Instead of moving like any decent person, her large red haired friend, just wiggled and firmly seated himself on her back.

"What was that 'mione? You have to pee?"

Harry looked at Hermione, a shadow of a smile on his face.

Hermione rolled her eyes and said "Yes Ronald, I have to pee."

Without warning, Hermione rolled away from him, knocking his chin with her hip.

Chuckles went through the somber room, as she pushed herself to her feet, straightening Harry's jersey and Ron's atrociously orange Chudley Cannon boxers.

Smiling she said "Be back in a few."

Slowly Hermione stood, straightening her clothes. "Do you need anything? Anything I can get you?"

Severus looked at her, his eyes glinting in a predatory manor.

"Actually Miss Granger, there is."

Suddenly Hermione realized how close she was standing to him. With the way he looked at her, she was suddenly unnerved.

"What is it that I can get you?"

Severus stared at her for a moment before growling, "You."

Before Hermione knew what had happened, Severus's hand snaked out and grabbed her jersey, yanking her between his legs and onto his lap. Distantly, Hermione heard the brandy glass shatter, tinkling like chimes. The second her lips met his, a shocking sizzle went down her spine. Reaching out for balance, Hermione's hands found his shoulders, gripping them hard. She wasn't sure whether she should push him away, but when his arm wrapped around her back like a vice, pinning her too him, Hermione decided she didn't care. The witch gave into the kiss demanding from him what he took from her.

Her dainty hands moved from his shoulders to his neck and further up to entwine in his silky locks. Harry and Ron had never listened when she pointed out, that most potions fumes made hair greasy. Boldly, Hermione moved her knees to each side of Severus's hips and raised herself up, breaking his hold and the kiss. She looked down into his face, searching his eyes for anything to make her leave. But the truth was, even though she knew she should, she didn't want to.

Suddenly he grabbed her body and with quick movements had her pinned under him on the settee. Her settee.

Severus's lips crushed hers, the kiss borderline bruising. After that it was nothing but heat. First went the sensibilities and reservations. Then went the clothes. Everywhere his hands touched immediately was set aflame. Nothing mattered anymore. Not the library door that stood ajar, nor the fact that several people sat ensconced in the sitting room not sixty feet away. Right now Hermione only cared about one thing, keeping Severus's hands on her body.

Severus licked and bit every part of her that he could reach. Hands grasped at her soft skin, kneading it until it was flushed. As her body arched and low, mewling cries left her lips he smiled viciously. She would never forget him, never forget this. He would make damn sure of it. His soul was already black and broken, what was one more blemish?

He was going to enjoy this.

Hermione's body flushed at the memory and her body shook. How could she of forgotten something so carnal? She hadn't drank that much, had she? What had she been thinking? Shaking her head, Hermione stumbled into the sitting room where Harry and Ron were playing chess. Without a word, she fell onto the couch, catching both boys attention.

"Hermione, you alright?"

She nodded, swinging her gaze toward Harry. She felt Ron's weight settle next to her on the scraggly couch. His hand came up to her forehead, his knuckles grazing the skin.

"You look flushed 'Mione. What's the matter?"

Harry's weight settled on the other side of her, one of his hands gripping hers. "Your chewing your lip Hermione. Something is up."

Hermione sighed, trying to figure out where to start. She needed their help. Abortion was out of the question. Looking between them, she opened her mouth then closed it. She once again opened her mouth, this time forcing herself to speak.
thatperfectsomeone chapter 11 . 8/5/2015
aww i lke this cant wait to read more
kagomya chapter 11 . 7/1/2015
This is amazing! I love it so far! please keep up the good work and please keep it up!
sjrodgers23 chapter 11 . 6/15/2015
more of this story please faster updates I cant wait to see where this story goes thank you love it so far
vampgirliegirl chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
Well serves him right for being an a**
notlori925 chapter 11 . 6/1/2015
Awww, such sweet gifts. Hmmm, me thinks they mean more than either wants to let on. Can't wait for more!
SlytherinLegacy 338 chapter 11 . 5/31/2015
I finely got to the end and i have to say that this is a very interesting story. I am presently reading another Hermione story that is very good as well and am becoming accustom the idea of it.

my the next chapter be ever better than the last, and so on... ~Keep On Writing!~
the dragon and the rose chapter 11 . 5/29/2015
Why, indeed? I think that perhaps it's just beginning to set in for Severus that he is going to be a father. Hermione needed someone to talk to about her impending motherhood and now she has Fleur and Molly. I think Perhaps Severus needs someone to talk to as well. Perhaps Lucius? I have to wonder how the Malfoys will react to the news? Not to mention the rest of Hogwarts and beyond once the news gets out. And it shouldn't be too long. Considering how hungry the magical public are for news about their heroes, I can only imagine the furor that will result when word eventually gets out that Hermione is pregnant... and by whom.
Cat130 chapter 11 . 5/29/2015