Reviews for Bonds of Temptation
Lunajen323 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
That was perfect and well worth waiting for!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
:D George! Great chapter!
Raven Lockwood chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Well, I guess George still had a trick or two up his sleeve. Poor Hermione. I'm sure that's not how she envisioned telling Molly. :p Hope to see more soon. :)
pianomouse chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Nooooooo! ! ! It's over, please say it isn't over. I really like the voice you have given the characters. I will follow the story in the hope that one day more will be written.
meg527 chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Her punishment? If I were Hermione, it would be his punishment, because he'd never have a chance to see or touch any part of me again. What a douchebag. (I'm a huge Severus fan, but that sort of behavior would not go far with me.)
molambo chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Using translator, sorry.
I'm loving this fic. I'm used to with a Ronald idiot, but this trio is charming.
I like everything about this fic.
Thank you so much for this wonderful gift.
Kisses in the heart,
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Enjoying the story, but please watch the grammatical errors. For instance, it's should HAVE, not should of. Mistakes like this detract from good writing.
Ptite Mac chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
I love Harry when he's a concerned friend but I just want to tell him to back off sometimes lol
And I love the Harry/Draco subplot ;-)
Thanks!
angel897 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
interesting to read happy you updated again
Amarenima Redwood chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Brilliant chapter!
Muggles chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
I hope you update soon!
JennieLK chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I'm really enjoying your story and hope you continue soon especially with an ending like that :)
onecelestialbeing chapter 2 . 7/8/2013
ooh this is so good
notlori925 chapter 8 . 6/17/2013
Oh no, poor Hermione. Glad that she and the baby will be okay. Hopefully her friends and professors can work together to help her get the rest she needs. Seems like this could be the beginning of a relationship of some sort between her and Severus, the way he was acting at the end. He acts as though he geniuinely cares for her and the baby, whether he knows it or not. Can't wait for the next chapter.
sjrodgers23 chapter 8 . 6/7/2013
faster updates please thank you and about time for deverus to worry about her and the baby
141 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »