Reviews for Bonds of Temptation
Guest chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
I just found this story, and I love it. Please keep it going.
SnapeLvua chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
Dont stop writing its an amazing story :)
notyetanotheralias chapter 10 . 12/22/2014
good to see you updating again. so sorry to hear about your mother; im sure you'll be an excellent mother figure to your brother. thank you for finding the strength to come back to this story. merry christmas :)
Lunajen323 chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
That was perfect and well worth waiting for!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
:D George! Great chapter!
Raven Lockwood chapter 10 . 12/21/2014
Well, I guess George still had a trick or two up his sleeve. Poor Hermione. I'm sure that's not how she envisioned telling Molly. :p Hope to see more soon. :)
pianomouse chapter 9 . 10/3/2014
Nooooooo! ! ! It's over, please say it isn't over. I really like the voice you have given the characters. I will follow the story in the hope that one day more will be written.
meg527 chapter 7 . 5/31/2014
Her punishment? If I were Hermione, it would be his punishment, because he'd never have a chance to see or touch any part of me again. What a douchebag. (I'm a huge Severus fan, but that sort of behavior would not go far with me.)
molambo chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
Using translator, sorry.
I'm loving this fic. I'm used to with a Ronald idiot, but this trio is charming.
I like everything about this fic.
Thank you so much for this wonderful gift.
Kisses in the heart,
Guest chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Enjoying the story, but please watch the grammatical errors. For instance, it's should HAVE, not should of. Mistakes like this detract from good writing.
Ptite Mac chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
I love Harry when he's a concerned friend but I just want to tell him to back off sometimes lol
And I love the Harry/Draco subplot ;-)
Thanks!
angel897 chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
interesting to read happy you updated again
Amarenima Redwood chapter 9 . 9/8/2013
Brilliant chapter!
Muggles chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
I hope you update soon!
JennieLK chapter 8 . 8/7/2013
I'm really enjoying your story and hope you continue soon especially with an ending like that :)
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »