Reviews for Bonds of Temptation
SearchingForThatBlueBox chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
Oh... Yuk! Lol Great chapter! Update soon please!
K8-Amelia chapter 5 . 11/25/2012
I think you might have trouble writing this because in the beginning you were very focused on the pregnancy. Now you include the education. But you have no enemy or something to investigate. I am not saying that your story needs that but it could give you more options. You know, when you don't have an idea today but the main topic, you write on a smaller subplot and in the end, it all comes together again.
Just an idea.
sjrodgers23 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
love it so far thanks for this story wonder what happens next with snape and hermione
articcat621 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
i think this is my favorite story! oh, i love it! i seriously do :) :D
guiltypleasure2 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Thanks for the update. Our poor Hermione is dealing with morning sickness, I guess even witches have to deal with that. LOL

I love how Harry and Ron are there for her. I do wonder why Draco didn't look so well.

I must admit that I found this next line extremely appealing. The though of his bare feet just gave me the chills. heh he

"Severus leaned back in his leather armchair, bare feet on the ottoman, tumbler of whiskey in hand. A low fire crackled in hearth, warming the air within Severus's rooms."
Saereth chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Hey, just finished reading your first few chapters and I must say im really loving it.
I especially love your take on how the gringotts goblins reacted. Eldritch creatures are Iffy at best and I never really thought on how they would react to a breach of privacy and property damage.
I also love how you show that magic can have a big interference on pregnancy. The apparition sickness, and the fact that things are handled more in the potions/pharmaceutical area than through simple spells is an excellent touch.
keep writing, I'll be watching out.
3 Sae
notlori925 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Poor Hermione. I'm so glad I never had morning sickness like this. How horrible to have to deal with random voimiting and school.
It was nice of Malfoy and Zabini to check on her. And its good that she has such great friends. Can't wait for more. Thanks for another great chapter!
IrishChic20 chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Woo hoo! An update! Can't wait to see some interaction with Snape. Really enjoying this fic. More soon please!
Eminator chapter 4 . 10/25/2012
Oooh love! Post again soon!
Lovealan chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
Can't wait for Sev to find out about the pregnancy. Please update soon.
Eminator chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I'm glad you can't stop writing. I love this story! I can't wait to see where you take it! So exciting. I love how the three of them are together. Feels so very them after surviving the war. Super close. Love it! Please update again very soon!
Ptite Mac chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Ahhh I'm glad to see you back!
Great update! ;-)
Looking forward to more
articcat621 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
ouhh, that was great! i really do love your story :D
guiltypleasure2 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
Lovely chapter. One of my favorite paragraphs.

"Hermione laughed when the Thestral snuffled her shoulder and cheek almost lovingly. Swiftly it changed direction and she found the horse like creature sniffing at her stomach, in almost a confused manner. It looked up at her, eyes full of knowledge. As it raised it's head, Hermione whispered, "Shh. It's a secret."

""It'll be alright Hermione, he'll come around"

I just love Luna.
notlori925 chapter 3 . 10/1/2012
I am enjoying the story so far. I like the way you can make the reader feel the weight of the aftermath of the war on the characters. I look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.
140 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »