Reviews for Storms
Queen of Jokers chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I really liked how you showed their love for each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I thought that this was great because MY name is Misty Dawn in real life. :)
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
you perfectly described rainstorms :) I love them too, especially the wind that accompany them. I grew up by the ocean and storms have always energized me, the ones existing here in Germany give a completely different feeling. There light is what I like the most.

Back to the story, you did a good job with the rating, the descriptions are soft and just graphic enough to brush what is happening while focusing on their feeling and that mental bond.

The ending is sweet, in short, that fic' is excellent and I loved it !
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This is beautifully written - an excellent addition to the challenge. Loved the replaying of the storm theme throughout and the description of the connections between them.

Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Misty dawn. Pokémon lol.
Awesome oneshot. Like the symbolism of rain too.
Emerald-Latias chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Hehe. Join the club in last-minute muses. I'd literally started something on the 31st after a teeny idea reared it's ugly head again after putting it on a backburner til Marigold was done.

I personally hate getting caught in the rain (maybe even pina coladas by extension?) but it's always so fun when I'm inside my house (or other building) and it's thundering outside. Either way, this is my ass-backwards saying that I can kinda relate. (Don't we all when we're running to our cars/houses like it was acid rain instead?)

Anyway, it's a cute story. I love that the twins have the opposite personalities of their parents (something about a shy little girl and a male Rinoa mini-me personality-wise is just so cute!) and awww, she's expecting again. Guess the kids haven't completely managed to kill the love-making. ;)
LaylaEvercrest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love the violent rainstorms we have in my city. never really dangerous but can be quite crazy. Oh twins... poor Squall they are a handful (I'm aunty to twins. A blessing and a migraine in one package.) You have been busy in the challenge, but love reading your work! You always make Squall's and Rinoa's relationship believeable... and hot! hahaha. Good job!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really like reading your Squall and Rinoa stories .. this one is good but reads to me unfinished I hope you add more to it! :) Hope this isn't your last story I look forward to reading more from you!
Bebedora chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I loved this!

Squall's love of storms makes perfect sense, and you did such a wonderful job of describing the weather and how it affected him. Well done.

Oh, and going a little gray at 30? I can associate...although white is more my color, lol.

Great job, I always love everything you write.

B
Ao Sekai chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
having a good thing in his life. I can't imagine how cute those kids are but how old are they now? did they even celebrate their first ever birthday? and Rinoa possibly be pregnant again? I wish not. And what do you mean last one? for the challenge?
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
...as if I didn't need another reason to absolutely love storms. I was about to go to bed, decided to check my email real quick and saw a link to this in my inbox. I am so glad I stayed up to read this. Every aspect of this story is so beautiful. I love everything about storms and I love how you wrapped everything in this story around it. From his morning run, to their bond, to their family, everything is perfect. There is so much about this story I love I don't really know where to take this review. Simply amazing. I can't believe you put it together so quickly. This story is going down as one of my all time favorites. The essence you captured was just beautiful. Thank you for slipping in one last story for the challenge.