Reviews for Black Caution
Singular Poisonous Ashes chapter 12 . 8/31
Hey yes, awesome! A new chapter! I'm enjoying your OC. Hahaha, "Just cut it off." So I have dark humour, so sue me. I almost thought it was Phantom at the end scene, since he does have white hair too. Dorothy's neglecting to tell him anything about the seal is kinda pissing me off though, since poor awesome Aqua had to die. Can this Shirou fellow be trusted to actually tell the truth though, or does he have his own agenda? Hmm... I hope so! I don't want your OC to have slowly been killing himself.
Singular Poisonous Ashes chapter 11 . 3/8
This is great. I hope you keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
I'm pleased to discover that not all the MA(e)R fics are full of plot holes, spelling mistakes, grammar errors, and missing umlauts. Unfortunately I don't have one on my keyboard, hence the "e" in parenthesis. Please update soon, I adore your writing.
yup chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Alexandrite Fate Chan chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Very nice story. I hope you update soon, or I'll die from lack of MÄR stories and will probably write a crappy one to keep me going that wouldn't compare next to your shining light of a fic.
Rin'negan Naruto chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
ohh, i like this a lot, hope you update soon.
PCheshire chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
if you accidentally create a Gary Stu in this or the pokemon fic... I'd probably keep it to myself and try to reason that he isn't a Gary Stu... and then celebrate when you don't change it xD... or not tell you and secretly celebrate lol
love your fics... excepts the latest one(KHR) since I haven't read it yet... they're good
and... it would be nice to see a pic of the oc
Shirou Fujimura chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! Leno is fallin for a guy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But in all seriousness...Shin DOES have a lot of luck with the guys. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
azure blue espeon chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Hmm.. Its rare to get a new MAR story. This is.. Definately interesting.
marfan22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yes Finally a good MAR Heaven fan fic! I realy love this! I know this is random, but please no Dorthy x Alviss or Snow x Alviss, for everyones sake, there is enough of that on fanfiction...