Reviews for Black Caution
Singular Poisonous Ashes chapter 11 . 3/8
This is great. I hope you keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
I'm pleased to discover that not all the MA(e)R fics are full of plot holes, spelling mistakes, grammar errors, and missing umlauts. Unfortunately I don't have one on my keyboard, hence the "e" in parenthesis. Please update soon, I adore your writing.
yup chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
Hey...hey...hey...update...like...now
Akatsuli Fate Chan chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Very nice story. I hope you update soon, or I'll die from lack of MÄR stories and will probably write a crappy one to keep me going that wouldn't compare next to your shining light of a fic.
Rin'negan Naruto chapter 8 . 1/8/2014
ohh, i like this a lot, hope you update soon.
PCheshire chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
if you accidentally create a Gary Stu in this or the pokemon fic... I'd probably keep it to myself and try to reason that he isn't a Gary Stu... and then celebrate when you don't change it xD... or not tell you and secretly celebrate lol
love your fics... excepts the latest one(KHR) since I haven't read it yet... they're good
and... it would be nice to see a pic of the oc
Shirou Fujimura chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
HAHAHAHAHA! Leno is fallin for a guy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! But in all seriousness...Shin DOES have a lot of luck with the guys. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
azure blue espeon chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
Hmm.. Its rare to get a new MAR story. This is.. Definately interesting.
marfan22 chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Yes Finally a good MAR Heaven fan fic! I realy love this! I know this is random, but please no Dorthy x Alviss or Snow x Alviss, for everyones sake, there is enough of that on fanfiction...
GO MAR!