Reviews for All For One and One For All
wow
marulover72 chapter 1 . 6/20
loved it
Tasha chapter 1 . 5/12
o.h. m.y. g.o.s.h. THIS WAS HOT! WOW! damn this was like WOW hot!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 3/20
This was great, I'm glad I reread it. Go Kags get your men. LOL
MotherDragon8581 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow!... Thank you!
Skyla chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I don't usually read stories like this, but this one just caught my eye for some reason. I really enjoyed this! Definitely amazing! You put it together really well, it wasn't awkward or weird or plain ridiculous like many of these are. You did a fantastic job!
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was...wow just wow.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OMG! HOT HOT HOT!
PrincessDemon007 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Woooooooow O_O I mean wow. I cant cant describe how I feel about the story but...that was the best orgy I had ever read so far. It's so awesome. I hope u make another story like this again
kirarie1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Wow! Super sexy! Very creative use of different places bringing out different parts of their personalities. That's exactly how I imagine/hope Sesh would be in bed! Fantastic job! The story should be categorized kag/sesh :-)
Rainshine5 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh my goodness this story was so sizzling! I probably enjoyed it more than I should have, but I don't care! I'm not gonna lie, I almost passed this up because I thought a relationship between all four of them would be awkward or too weird, but no. No this was perfect. Great job! Xoxo!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Holy Fuck... Or rather, Demon Fucked. That was the hottest story I've ever read! Glad I finally let my curiousity win! A-Maze-Ing!
Ai Chiyo chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I had this super giant creeper smile while reading this. My mom came in took one look at me and was like "Uhm... Whenever you're done reading I... Just come find me... -leaves shaking her head-" It was pretty funny. She knows the creeper smile means I'm immersed and very happily reading she just has no idea what. She knows it's fanfiction but she's blissfully ignorant as to what rating or type it may be. This was just wow though. I mean I knew you told me you were going to write an orgy, but DAHYUM! Honestly I think I enjoyed this a little more than I should've, but whatever c: IT WAS SO AWESOME! Notice the obsessive use of caps there. It was just like mind-blowing. I could compliment you all day on how much I loved this, but I'm too lazy for that... Anyway It was unexpected but I loved it!
star 21 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
wow that was sexy as hell i think u should do more please!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I loved it ! It was hot, and sexy! I also loved how you had her love them for different reasons, and in different ways.