Reviews for All For One and One For All
HarukaSaito23 chapter 1 . 1/30
fucking perfect!
Ezzie Valentine chapter 1 . 1/14
I have to say that this is the hottest thing that I've read in quite a while. I'm so happy that you included all the inus, and its doubly awesome for me that Touga was in this. I love him so much and there are not enough fics that involve him and Kagome. Thank you so much for sharing this!

Ezzievalentine
IAmAPug chapter 1 . 1/3
Wow. Intense. Amazing. Wow.
thegirl59 chapter 1 . 7/4/2015
wow
marulover72 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
loved it
Tasha chapter 1 . 5/12/2015
o.h. m.y. g.o.s.h. THIS WAS HOT! WOW! damn this was like WOW hot!
BlackMagicRose7 chapter 1 . 3/20/2015
This was great, I'm glad I reread it. Go Kags get your men. LOL
MotherDragon8581 chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Wow!... Thank you!
Skyla chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
I don't usually read stories like this, but this one just caught my eye for some reason. I really enjoyed this! Definitely amazing! You put it together really well, it wasn't awkward or weird or plain ridiculous like many of these are. You did a fantastic job!
evillullaby6 chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
That was...wow just wow.
DeathDagger chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
OMG! HOT HOT HOT!
PrincessDemon007 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
Woooooooow O_O I mean wow. I cant cant describe how I feel about the story but...that was the best orgy I had ever read so far. It's so awesome. I hope u make another story like this again
kirarie1 chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Wow! Super sexy! Very creative use of different places bringing out different parts of their personalities. That's exactly how I imagine/hope Sesh would be in bed! Fantastic job! The story should be categorized kag/sesh :-)
Rainshine5 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Oh my goodness this story was so sizzling! I probably enjoyed it more than I should have, but I don't care! I'm not gonna lie, I almost passed this up because I thought a relationship between all four of them would be awkward or too weird, but no. No this was perfect. Great job! Xoxo!
The Sandman's Daughter chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Holy Fuck... Or rather, Demon Fucked. That was the hottest story I've ever read! Glad I finally let my curiousity win! A-Maze-Ing!