Reviews for The Perks of Being a Phantom Player
MinaFreakyMina chapter 52 . 3/10
Ugh. I hate that your fic is not (somewhat) canon anymore. Not that I don't like it anymore. It's just become a lot more confusing now seeing as how Seirin won the Winter Cup. This fic is still awesome, though. But I think before you fully focus on Maya's relationship with Himuro, you ought to put some interraction between her and minor characters such as Haizaki Shougo. I gotta admit, I've been waiting for the next time that they'll meet. Too bad it never happened :(
Also, don't be pressured with updating early since the core of your fic's plot is the canon plot. If you rush everything, you might have another misjudgement, and then the fic would stray from the (somewhat) canon plot. Like, what are you going to do about the newest Jebberwock Arc? You can't just eliminate them since they are key element to GoM's development towards the end. That, and you MUST include them because their captain is a total IKEMEN. I am not even joking. He has Akashi's politeness and charm, Kise's hair (and hoop earings), Hanamiya's bad boy personality (although worse. I'm telling you, you're gonna HATE this guy but love him at the same time. He's like the Orihara Izaya of KnB), oh and he has tattoos. Yep, tattoos. GODDMAN TATTOOS. And they call him 'The Magician'. Wow. So much innuendos I can think of with that nickname. The best thing of all about waiting to publish the latest chap of your story after KnB's it's finished publishing it's latest chapter though, is writing Maya's reaction to seeing how beautiful a creature he is on the outside and then finding out how equally rotten he is on the inside. And then rubbing the victory that GoM will eventually have right on his face! I can just imagine it now. Heeheehee :3

Yeah, I'm gonna shut up now. Just wanted to let you know that I have been supporting your story even when it only had six chapters out. Mabuhay ka, Ate! Kung pwede ka lang sambahin, ginawa ko na XD
Westlywheatly chapter 52 . 3/6
Lmao I don't know if you're aware of how much I love this story.
Like this should've been the original plot asdfghjkl
Gintoki Kotorou chapter 52 . 1/12
aww 3rd years can't leave JUST YET!
Kia chapter 52 . 1/12
Plz update! 0/0
Bitchamon chapter 52 . 1/9
Noooo *flails around like a pig dog* SENPAI DONT GO
KyaaILoveIt chapter 50 . 1/4
Hehe, nice one there, anyway, aomine called kuroko ' tetsu' right? Why did you write as kuroko or I'm wrong?
KyaaILoveIt chapter 39 . 1/3
Interesting! But izuki have Eagle eyes not Hawk eyes (that takao), if I'm not mistaking?
KyaaILoveIt chapter 37 . 1/3
This part is the funniest...I can't stop laughing. Sometimes I really forget that they all still high school kids especially since the anime and manga shows more on basketball rather than their school lives.
KyaaILoveIt chapter 10 . 1/3
I suddenly remember, I wonder how good maya in cooking department, hehe, just thinking, between coach and her, who will the others choose when it comes to food? You didn't mention this in touo time when there are part on coach giving food, didn't maya do anything?
KyaaILoveIt chapter 8 . 1/3
Other reactions on this new nickname will be funny. Try imagines when maya goes 'Ryo' then blush while the said guy also blush, wouldn't that create interesting action when others (Seirin and especially Taiga and Tetsu) saw and heard this?
KyaaILoveIt chapter 3 . 1/3
Is she taking in japanese or English? She seems wants to talk in English and I thought she talks with Kagami in English? Anyway nice story, I can't stop laughing.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/15/2014
I like your story a lot!...but im just wondering if maya has a surname?
rEmNiCk96 chapter 51 . 12/7/2014
Hahaha... I really like your story. The way you make the events soo interesting, it always makes me excited and makes me want to read it over and over again...
Jay Dawn chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Wo viel Licht ist, ist auch viel Schatten. Good one! I love Johann's works 3 Thank you for making a reference from him :3

Japan? Aaaah 3
Misamime chapter 51 . 12/6/2014
Himuro is Jealous! aww just admit it that you're jealous, don't be a tsundere like him *points at Midorima*

btw, i want to ask you something. This is kinda bugging me lately, are maya will meet Mayuzumi? or another Rakuzan players? (I'm just too lazy to writing their name/orz)

well... i'm just asking XD sorry my english is bad