Reviews for The Perks of Being a Phantom Player
Cooliceprincess chapter 3 . 4/30
Hilarious! Maya watched too many animes (like me. Lololol). She reminded me of my cute, tiny, (fujoshi,) excentric kouhai. Actually, Maya could be a slightly more extreme version of my beloved kouhai. Loved her for it. Great job on this.
Night chapter 56 . 2/22
I miss this story. Especially when you stopped it at such a delicious part. I really hope you would continue this someday, at least finish this arc.
Angie407 chapter 56 . 2/13
This story makes me feel excited every night (Wtf- its not what you think) I am so f*cking in love with this story. Ohghad. Update please~ Love you author-san! :)
aicchii chapter 56 . 11/17/2016
please update soon! i cant wait for another update! i love the story..
cam chapter 56 . 11/15/2016
tatsuya lost his shit!
jheyr chapter 56 . 11/3/2016
Okay, first of all, I want to hunt you down and befriend you. Like srsly, I laughed so hard reading this. Your ideas are insane lol
Second, I like Maya, Toru and Mika. Though Maya sometimes go overboard it made me become annoyed for some reason but I still like her, don't worry.
Third, I do not know why but I ship Maya with Taiga. I really do not know why but I really, really, really do.
Fourth, I like Tatsuya and Kate's first love story. I mean, I think forgetting your first love is hard (I don't really know the feeling of falling in love).
Fifth, I ship KiMomo (not relevant)
Sixth, I love your fic! I really do. Thank you for writing this. Update soon!
Guest chapter 48 . 10/7/2016
Holy shit! This chapter made me squeal like a gorilla because of its fluffiness
Guest chapter 35 . 10/7/2016
Akashi and Murasakibara could rape me anytime they like ;)
Guest chapter 30 . 10/7/2016
Fucking hell! The essay made by Maya left me horny and thinking if that shit will happen to me
Guest chapter 21 . 10/6/2016
Holy shit even Mitobe got into the mood I wish this happens to me in the future A Reverse Harem with GoM and other hot KnB guys? Fuck yeah!
Guest chapter 56 . 10/6/2016
Holy shit, this story is so fucking good that I almost died from choking four times because of laughing like a retarded deal
Guest chapter 2 . 10/6/2016
"Will you stop glaring at me?" "I'm not that's just the way I look." The way he said that shit made me crack up like a donkey getting decapitated by a retarded seal.
hoaithanh.22.mm chapter 56 . 9/28/2016
wow, new chapter, yes. sorry it took me long to comment
dekusdante chapter 56 . 9/5/2016
Love it read it all in one go hope you update soon lol
nvzeey chapter 56 . 9/5/2016
Thank u for the update! I have been waiting for so long