Reviews for The Perks of Being a Phantom Player
Ms.President13 chapter 45 . 4/16
Wow you're really good, you made me laugh all throughout your story. I'm very amuse on how your story flow and I have a big feeling that you and I are in a same nationality, judging how you write and all the accustom humor. Great job! _. I love your story, keep it up
x10TIMEx chapter 45 . 4/15
:C Awww, Maya...you dumb-fucked up today! I hope they make up soon.
thefictionfreak chapter 45 . 4/14
I almost died at the cliffhanger... and Izuki. What is going to happen next oh my god.
Law-heartPirates chapter 45 . 4/14
Stupid maya she shouldn't have done that but hehe who wouldn't ...Those Kagami letters *sqeuals Thanks for brightening up my mood for the day thats now to end till the next timw you update
SioPao-chan chapter 44 . 4/3
Man, I really love your story, its frigging hilarious!
TheEccentric1 chapter 44 . 4/3
I think this chapter is funny and silly. I really do like it, but I do have just one issue. The Japanese don't have proms. They have festivals which they spend months on preparing. The Japanese equivalency of a prom is the festivals they have, where they can visit other booths with friends, classmates and boy/girlfriends. They just don't have proms where they get dressed up and ride limos with their dates; they just don't do it. I hate to say this cause i like this fan-fiction but this is just a cultural thing that isn't accurate.

In your earlier chapters of Halloween is okay because there are some parts of Japan that are trying to have that holiday establish but not that much nationally, so that is why I didn't comment it earlier.

And for future references (you don't have to take my advise its just in case), Christmas is more of a couples holiday, than a family based on like in America and this is because of a misunderstanding back in the days of war. In short Christmas is just like another Valentines day to them.

I hope to read more from you!

-An Eccentric Fan
Mina Monster chapter 44 . 4/3
I wonder when Maya will meet the rest of Rakuzan, though
damnheart.o3 chapter 41 . 4/3
I can't stop laughing! wahaha! I'm watching a horror movie while reading this and I feel so weird. My family think I'm weird XD I love thiiiis!
Law-heartPirates chapter 44 . 4/3
Hyuuga-senpai 3 I totally ship Riko X Hyuuga
This fanfic makes me smile, and squeal. Till the next update...
bloodymaiden95 chapter 44 . 4/2
pls update more but more sooner this time ...i wanna know more n what happen next...x3
SioPao-chan chapter 6 . 4/1
Homaygaws! This frigging hilarious! Love it!
Hikari Tachimoto chapter 43 . 3/23
I get soooo excited every time you update! This fic is just too awesome and I absolutely adore Hyuuga x Riko :)) UPDATE. NAKAKAIYAK ANG GANDA KASI.
wtfh chapter 43 . 3/21
I utterly adore your fanfic! It is simply hilarious. Without fail, I laugh at every chapter till I tear up. Maya is an extremely amusing character, and her antics are extremely amusing. Perhaps others are correct in saying that the GoM, Seirin, etc are OOC, but in this fanfic, they are Maya's friends. Each 'arc' is rather interesting and entertaining. Love it!
Law-heartPirates chapter 43 . 3/20
Hyuuga-Sempai!
Good Chapter Till the next time you update
KeeLer MiMi chapter 42 . 3/9
Gahaha! I love Kuroko-baa-sama! She knows how to have fun! I want my granny to be like that too *pouts*