Reviews for As If It's Too Much Work
Sora Tayuya chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Alright. Now you've done it. Not only must I cry for Demyx not returning to his human form, but be angered and cry (internally of course) that Xigbar was so cruel as to befriend him and even make a promise after what he already knew what would happen if Xemnas got his way.

It is a terrible thing, to truly love a character and have hope for their survival, then discover they are the epitome of evil wickedness. It is one of the worst feelings in the world, one I would never wish upon another mortal soul. Thank the gods Demyx never found out...
SoulMore chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
FAN!
Cherished Tenshi chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
...So I was gonna add this to my favourites just like I do with all of your other stories, and screw the reviewing, but then I read your rant about it over on LJ, and I have to completely agree. So here's a review! XD

I think the title's pretty cool! There's just something about it that I like... it's better than not having any title, let's just put it that way.

You managed to get the way that Nobodies can't feel nailed down completely, I feel (sorry!). The opening line was very hard, but effective at the same time (oh, are Larxene and Demyx siblings or in a relationship in this?)

Uh, more awesomeness. As usual. I fail so hard at doing reviews.

LOL at Xigbar's name for the newbie finding machine; how do you manage to write these guys so freaking well!?

I giggled at the way that Demyx actually went and joined the Organization for cookies, and Xigbar's reaction. XD That is so Demyx...

Ah, man, I don't know what else to say... I just love this story, and I'm looking forward to seeing more of it. I fail so hard at reviews. *Flails* It's made me like Demyx more, and that's quite a feat, so well done.

But, uh, keep up the fantastic work? And I hope that life isn't going too difficult for you... and good luck on that list! :)
Taliax chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Yay, Xigbar and Demyx! Heh, the publish date says August 31; must be time zone issues.

Lol, DemLarx reference. XD I've always gone with "Arlene" for Larx's somebody because that's the first one I thought of.

"He thought in a detached way that it was peaceful down here, and he should have thought of becoming a merman sooner." That is such a Demyx-y thought. XD

"Aha! There you are, guppy. I have proof now, the Fancy-Schmancy Newbie Location Device needs tweaking." I love how Xigbar's talking style is so unique that you can tell it's him even if I didn't know that he was going to show up. :P

"Like his heart had become a big blank." *Huggles Dem* ;;

"Give the kid a prize, he moved." XD XD XD I think Xigbar says something like this in canon... Or maybe that was one of my fics, I don't remember. Maybe both.

"No. Wait, yeah. I was supposed to bring the groceries back before 2:00, because Mom needed to start cooking before Uncle Baralai and Aunt Paine come, but...huh, I guess it doesn't matter now. Mom can't cook when she's dead." That's so oddly morbid and hilarious at the same time... I like the casual backstory, especially since it's something so ordinary. Then how Demyx says that his mom's dead so casually is funny and I feel really bad for laughing. *sweatdrop*

"So they did eat it. Rotten punks." *huggles Dem more*

"Hm. Work didn't sound like a good thing. "Nah, that's okay. I'll just float here."" Man, Dem is really apathetic right now. Very IC for him at the moment, both his laziness and of course he can't care much without a heart.

""Oh, come on, we have cookies." / Cookies were good. "Okay."" ROFL Demyx, ILU. X3 X3 Come to the dark side, we have cookies! But the light side has sea-salt ice cream. Choose wisely. :P

Heh, Xigbar didn't expect it to work. XD

Demyx does look muchly like a Demyx. xP

"Too complicated. I'mma call you Xiggy." XD XD Of course it's too complicated for you, Demy.

"...If I get my heart back, will jokes be funny again?" Awww... ;; Demyx is so adorable, even when he's sad. Or not-sad, whatever. 3:

Zack and Dem have the same voice actor in Japan? :D XD That makes so much sense!

I'm glad you wrote some XigDem! I wanted to have more XigDem interaction in WPFF... But now Xigbar's being a jerk, so that's not really going to work out...

And I PROMISE I will get around to reviewing Stepsibs soon, I'm so behind on that now. orz
The Layman chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I could connect the beginning of this story to another review I did a while back (that aloso involved Demyx)...but that would just be too easy.

"Oh, come on, we have cookies."

Cookies were good. "Okay."

Speaking of too easy, I'm not at all surprised that worked. And I agree; cookies ARE good, esspecially those oatmeal raisin ones that are reeeaaally most and chewy, and the raisins in them are just firm enough to stand out from the cookie itself, and just a pinch of cinamon...dang it now a want cookies!