Reviews for Entanglements
Great story
MrsPenelopeMorgan chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Wow...this was HOT!
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Amazing, hot, fantastic! MORE please!
ccngem chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Great plot and writing style as usual. Love the way you seem to mingle humour with pure eroticism so easily. You are a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your stories/ one shots in the future.
TheSilentPartner chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Nice quirky start that fits in perfectly with Abby's personality.
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Loved this one! All the humor and innuendo was fun to read.
Oh to be tangled up in Gibbs' zipper LOL.
Silverfox2159 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great writing as always. Fantastic. Thanks
gosgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Love the premise behind this and how being forced, literally, physically together breaks through their barriers. You are so good at mixing hotness and sensuality without losing the emotional core behind it... and good lord, wouldn't we all like to get caught up in Gibbs' zipper!

The whole mental image of her trying not to touch him at first but pull herself away was just so funny... and I loved the humour and innuendos you included in a lot of the lines and the whole ramble over vital organs was hilarious. The whole thing had me chuckling! And you kept their voices so spot on throughout.

Really loved these lines - "Too late for that," Gibbs mumbled under his breath. *snort*... Suddenly he seemed to be invading her space, even though neither of them had moved. *loved this... how she's overwhelmed by him*...

Loved this whole thing from Abby's POV, especially this - With his answer he would either break her heart or save her soul, but she had to know. *very poignant*...

and dear lord, this was steamy - Feeling Gibbs' warm breath next to her ear, she gasped at his words. "Gonna show you." and this! He was getting harder by the second and he was about to be all hers. "I've always wanted to ask, what d'ya got for me Gibbs...

and Gibbs taking charge and being possessive was just so hot ... and this! Abby was certain he had no idea how many orgasms he'd already given her. *guh*... and LOL - "I should've got myself tangled in your zipper years ago."

Abby felt like she'd waited a lifetime for this, for them to be joined in every way... *summed it up beautifully*... and loved the last line!
fart fart chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Great story.
PinkGlitterGirl chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Well, I guess I'll be having sweet dreams tonight! :) Great story!