Reviews for Life Beyond the Coffee Shop
bored411 chapter 9 . 10/11/2015
this is great! i love felix's character and it's not often i find a fanfic like this with a character so... real. i really hope you update this. i'm curious to see how things turn out later!
Gee Brittany chapter 9 . 8/1/2013
Has this story been abandoned? I really hope not!
I was hoping that Robin was going to hit on Felix, then I remembered Maid Marion. Damn hoes getting in the way! xD
I'm realllly hoping for a Jack Harkness appearance! :D
Please update soon if possible! :3
Still waiting chapter 9 . 5/16/2013
Still waiting for this to be updated D:
I really really adore this fanfic story and i hope you didnt abandon it.
LNFRARADIANT chapter 9 . 1/3/2013

oohlalalala chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
I'm so addicted to this

sleep? what's sleep.
oohlalalala chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
I forgot to say about the last chapter, I know that poem! Heaney is amazing, I love irish poets!
The dialogue in this chapter's really really good!
oohlalalala chapter 3 . 1/2/2013
Felix is such a darling! I'm falling in love!
oohlalalala chapter 2 . 1/2/2013
I really like your Doctor.
oohlalalala chapter 1 . 1/2/2013
I don't know why but this is sort of beautiful. I usually hate fics that start off all drama and stuff but that was gorgeous!

*clicks follow button*
S. Rune chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
So who have had a Doctor Who marathon during the holidays and spent most of the time crying? *raises hand*! Happy new year, dear ex-fuzzyred. :)

This part [Some were hateful, of course, and some very wonderful, but there were also those funny ones in-between who seemed fine until a certain physical barrier was accidentally crossed and then all of a sudden Felix was left with a bloody nose and a 'don't touch me, you fag'.] is the one the affected me the most, and I must say the most realistic of the chapter. It is shameful how people behave sometimes.

Of course the Doctor intended for Felix to get drunk/tipsy with Robin and work his human magic. Wonder what the Doctor said to the women though. :)
Curly Wurly Me chapter 9 . 1/2/2013
Awk wee Felix. Bless him :')

Loved this chapter title darling XD
It'sTimeLord chapter 6 . 1/2/2013
I usually hate OC fics, but I've read up to chapter 6 of this and I'm hooked. Felix is a really amazing character, not at all what I expected. I even find myself shipping him and the Doctor a little. Properly shipping. As in, if it doesn't happen...I think I'll cry. I never ever ship OCs with canon characters, but this is SO different! I love it.
SHANNNEN chapter 7 . 11/28/2012
This is really my favourite fic at the minute (: I can relate so much to Felix and how he's so awkward to everything and I really the the Doctor sees him for who he really is and it's just so special and I'm going to cry now
guestststststss chapter 4 . 11/28/2012
WOW THIS. THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL 'stick with me'...can I just say how much I ship them agagahahh