Reviews for Dress Code
Ai Mamoru chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
That was actually my first stoty of you that I read, but earlier I just didn't know what to say besides "Woah, I really liked this oneshot. Thank you for writing and sharing!". But after enjoying a bunch of stories from you, I feel obligated to also leave a review here out of gratitude. So here I go:

Woah, I really liked this oneshot. I adore your Squinoa stories, you're really really good at them. I hope someday, you'll come back to this fandom. I'd love to read more. (Well, that were a lot of "I"'s .' )
Thank you for writing and sharing! :)
Summoner Luna chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
Poor Rinoa, having to deal with Squall in his tight and sleeveless shirt while eating ice cream on a hot day... Sorry, did I say poor? I meant lucky!

Having made that shirt for my husband to wear for cosplay, this is particularly hilarious for me. Amano's art for VIII has never been my favorite of all the Final Fantasy art he has done, but I will definitely look at this design a bit differently now!
Niqsta chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Trust you to write a story about Squall's sexy DLC attire ;)
Loved the humour and characterisation in this. I could feel Rinoa's embarassment and nervousness, especially the part about 'licking'. I was doing my laugh of retardation, oh what the ears hear and the mind wants to interpret.
I'll admit though, the first time I saw Squall's outfit I was shocked.

I've noticed you always write comedy and fluffiness and I never get bored of reading it. I think these genres are your forte.

Well thanks for writing this and participating in WIB! :)
Starry Requiem chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
So sweet. And hilarious too! xD I forgot how adorable Squall and Rinoa are. Very sweet, and to be honest just PICTURING Squall the way you described him this entire fic was such a beautiful mental image! xD

The sun on legs: Veerrryy correct, Rinoa. xD
squall-is-cool chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
Oh that was awesome! I was wishing it wouldgo on forever!
Squall-is-Cool chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Aw that was lovely, I didn't want it to end!
WishingDreamer5 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
LOL, who had ever thought that a change of wardrobe could lead to this? Nah, I kid, because it's obvious as heck (at least, to me it is). So I honestly can't blame Rinoa here. XD Squall can be such an oblivious idiot when it comes to non-SeeD stuff, but I think you showed that very nicely. Great job, as always (and I hope to see more Squinoa action from you).
Angel-Wings Naya chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
That was funny! _ I never pictured Rinoa as someone THAT shy! I mean, for a girl who walks up to a total strager and "charms" him into dancing with her... xD But yeah, I guess Squall IS hot, especially wearing a tight, sleevless shirt!
I'm glad I took the time to read that one-shot, as I usually don't bother readng such short stories (mostly because I usually feel the story-line being rushed, so that the whole story can fit in a one-shot, or I feel that there's something missing, thankfully none of that aplies to this one! _ )

No one can predict the future, there are no guarantees
Naya!
Twin-Lance chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
I admit, I had to look up the outfit before reading this. I was very glad I did. ;) Best line of the whole story, "You're the fricken sun on legs!" LOL I loved it. Cute fic. I didn't realize it was possible for him to be even more awkward than he made things in the game. lol He had a little help from Rinoa though I will admit.
chrisVIII chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
that was funny and very well written. Squall's teasing at the end was smartly done and well introduced.
This fic is excellent!
Bebedora chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
I loved this! You really captured Squall's awkwardness with Rinoa staring at him all day. And the "sun on legs" comment? I laughed so loud I startled my little guy sitting next to me! :) Great job!

B
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Great entry to the challenge. Love the idea of Rinoa wandering around Balamb all day getting more and more hot and bothered :D
Ronin-ai chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
very cute! "You're the sun on legs!" great line. yup, Squall's D12 outfit has a definite yum factor to it, doesn't it?

And Rinoa getting all hot and bothered by it? Hilarious. What a fun story, thank you for writing this!
LaylaEvercrest chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I have no idea what Rinoa is complaining about. I would be all over that 'Sun on Legs' in a heart beat! LOL, jk... kind of... Great story! It was co cute that something so simple as a shirt change could set Rinoa off haha.
redmangobliss95 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
ROTBL. I normally don't like reading fics with more than 3500 words, but this was so funny, I'm surprised I managed to finish the entire thing without getting impatient. PerhapsbI'm just too conservative, but this felt more like a T fic rather than a K one. Although I do think kids will enjoy this, and some might even already understand the jokes, I think some more mature readers would appreciate this. I felt like was riding a roller coaster or something as I was reading this. One moment Rinoa would get, ahem, naughty (well, you know what I mean :P), then the next she would seem like a very sweet, totally naive, innocent girl.

I couldn't picture Squall in that attire. It was just too funny. I enjoyed how you inserted a bit of humor with Irvine and Laguna on the last part. Now that I think about it, I would definitely want to see Laguna in that sort of attire too. Or have I seen it already? Lol. Haha. He and his son would definitely make girls go wild if they are spotted together in a father-son event, a scenario which is common in shoujo mangas.

"Why is it a big deal when I wear a shirt without my jacket? It's hot."

BEST. PART. EVER.

I literally just rolled over laughing. That was really clever. The moment I saw those words, I swore I'd hit the favorite story button after leaving a review. Really, Squall?

I was reminded of the arrogant dudes in class who felt as if they were the hottest men on the planet. They would have said something like that. When people would say, "It's so hot.", they would go like, "Sorry about that." But Squall's a different case.

As for the errors spotted, since you requested them to be pointed out to you (or didn't you? I'm not sure haha. But I'll point them out anyway.) I saw two.

"could was" - I'm not very sure about this part.

And

"thistime"

Anyway, that's all. Thank you for that fun one-shot. Looking forward to read the rest of your entries as well as your other fics. :D

Keep writing!