Reviews for Naruto and Gaz: Better Known As Naz!
fieryfoxpaws chapter 2 . 7/11
you know i didn't expect you have an invader zim crossover, so it's nice to read this old cartoon too bad its not complete.
phantom frost chapter 1 . 5/2
For all thats holy and unholy and all the in-between FUCKING UPDATE THIS GOD DAMN STORY
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 4/14
Loving it. The pairing feels right and the interaction is good. I hope to see more of this and find out just what is Naruto in this story.

Good luck and update soon.
SaucyHandles chapter 2 . 4/10
Ha, this was amazingly entertaining for Having so few chapters!
Story Artist chapter 2 . 3/8
DragonPony022 chapter 2 . 12/29/2014
I really like this story .I love Invader Zim and I really LOVE GAZ. She was my favorite character in the show (well tied with Gir lol). So to see a story about her and Naruto would be great to see. To see someone that can be by her side and keep her company and not so alone would be great to watch. I wonder how her crazy brother would handle having Naruto around. And we know Naruto would kick Zim's ass while hanging out with Gir all the time lol. Gaz can introduce Naruto to the great world of video games!

Anyway this is a really interesting story and might be the only one of these crossover out in the world.
Bionic Exorcist chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
This is a cute little story I wouldn't mind reading more if you updated it
ron chapter 2 . 7/25/2014
azaming chapter hope u make more dude
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 2 . 7/2/2014
Awesome you sjould really update!
Lone wolf aka Black Hawk Omega chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
Cool, nice pairing
yutch.mathes chapter 2 . 4/8/2014
Hope you update soon.
rosemon2 chapter 2 . 3/31/2014
what happens next
TheJesterShade chapter 2 . 6/3/2013
This story is good and i wish you would update it. I Enjoy many of you stories because they are original and interesting. Please update some of the stories you haven't in a while I am looking forward to them.
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
This is very interesting, I've never seen this kind of story before. I need to see if there's any more, thanks .
Guest chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
cant wait for next chapter
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »