Reviews for Iron Body & Shining Soul
greenwings33 chapter 69 . 6/17
S-so good! I've had to brush up on reappearing characters, but everything is so well thought out - such good foreshadowing! I love it! 3
No, you don't flip eggs.
LynnLockhart chapter 10 . 3/14
Haha! No worries! My dad tried teaching me how to flip an omlet in the pan once and lets just say the dogs had a nice undercooked floor buffe.
Ha! SHe's the scary one! She really is! I can't wait to see if Gajeel finds that out! Oh, sorry for not reviewing a lot, I got really caught up in the story! Still A Fan!
Oh My God! I Can't! I Just Can't! Toy Story 3?! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Oh God I love this story!
LylicaRose62 chapter 51 . 3/4
Chapter 51: A Deadly War: Seriously, I bet ppl would have to laugh reading this. Levy's Diary Days are like my favorite.
LylicaRose62 chapter 55 . 3/4
Love the poem, it's so funny I had to read it again.
Jazz-Likes-Fiction chapter 69 . 3/1
I'm not going to lie but this is probably one of the best Gale stories. You captured a lot of stuff that I don't think many people consider for Gajeel and Levy. I love how Levy gets stronger and Gajeel gets better at reading. I cried a lot and laughed a lot. Really great story.
BambooGreen chapter 68 . 11/25/2014
I agree with Natsu, just too perfect!
BambooGreen chapter 62 . 11/25/2014
That was just perfection
BambooGreen chapter 59 . 11/25/2014
I'm not sure if you did it on purpose, buT if you did, you are now my favorite person for putting Fairy Tail and Zelda together
BambooGreen chapter 57 . 11/25/2014
Over all this the one thing pops onto my mind... Levy is preggers, ain't she?
BambooGreen chapter 54 . 11/25/2014
I just about busted a gut reading this. This was perfection
BambooGreen chapter 53 . 11/25/2014
I freaking loved this!
BambooGreen chapter 51 . 11/25/2014
Damn it I love these two dorks! You do them amazingly!