Reviews for Diana
I love the story, can't wait for chapter 28! :)
Gone Lover chapter 7 . 4/7
OMG I LOVE YOU. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE REVIEW BY SATURDAY. IT'LL BE THE BEST B-DAY PREZZIE EVER!
I love this story! It is so sad though... Anyway I think Layla should die, and than we get to see how Annie copes with her death and wether her parents care and stuff. Anyway, I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Royalty Over Reality chapter 16 . 4/6
No! DO NOT MARRY CARA CAINE, DIANA IS PERFECT YOU AND YOU ARE PERFECT FOR HER! DO NOT MARRY CARA! NO! NO! NO!
Royalty Over Reality chapter 15 . 4/6
I wish I could vote because Caina is my OTP! It better be a yes!
Also, I love Scott! He's so nice, and such an awesome brother. Layla's parents are on my list, though along with that horrible english teacher.
Royalty Over Reality chapter 13 . 4/6
I like Rayna, but I want to know more about both her and Layla. I can't wait to see what happens next.
Royalty Over Reality chapter 12 . 4/6
Wonderful chapter, although it did make me add Chandini to my list of your OCs which i would like to punch. (Don't worry, I'm pretty sure it's only the people I'm supposed to want to punch). I adored the part where Caine stuck up for Annie. That was so cute.
Royalty Over Reality chapter 11 . 4/6
I love Lannie! They're quite a cute couple. I also LOVED the scene with Diana and Caine. Nice job, although I'd like to see some more sassiness from Diana in future chapters.
Royalty Over Reality chapter 10 . 4/6
Stop making me sad! Actually, don't. This is getting good, very soap opera-esque. :)
Royalty Over Reality chapter 9 . 4/6
This sooo sad! Stop torturing my favorite character, hasn't she been through enough?
Sorry, about that.
Nice job making me feel, though. You're continuing to grow as a writer.
You made me really want to punch Xander.
Royalty Over Reality chapter 8 . 4/6
Aw...that was so sad! Really good chapter, I like the how well developed Annie is.
Royalty Over Reality chapter 7 . 4/6
You're probably dreading my reviews by now, but I swear I'm not trying to sound mean! This chapter was good, I definitely see you improving as a writer as this story continues. I like how Cara got a POV, at really humanized her. I'm loving the drama between Caine and Diana, too. I'd really like to see a little more characterization for Xander, though.
skullhead676 chapter 27 . 4/5
you serially caught me off guard in this one
gone lover chapter 27 . 4/4
AAH AAH AAH I LOVE YOU I HATE YOU BLEH YOU ARE AMAZING GURL!
;) I sense a future career as a soap opera script writer!
Royalty Over Reality chapter 6 . 4/3
Oh god, Cara's a "witch." You made a horrible choice Caine. A horrible, horrible choice. Caine was really in character in this chapter, though. I really got a feel for people's emotions and personalities this chapter. Very nice job.