Reviews for Wheels of Fire
Y u no update this story?
Atom80sky chapter 32 . 9/8
This is such a great story! And I'm honestly torn between who I want Natsu to end up with. Everything has been a rollercoaster of emotions in the last few chapters, and I've been loving all of it! I hope that you aren't done with this story yet, I'd love to see you continue it!
toxicity7 chapter 32 . 9/3
I love this story! It's become of one my favorites :)
Theisaryz Eufuelle chapter 32 . 8/30
So... Dragneel and Dragion both like Heartfilia. Wow. That's gonna be very painful when the switch comes. Please update this story Rhov. I honestly couldn't stop smiling as I read this. I crave more Dragneel feels.
StrawberryWing2 chapter 1 . 7/25
I have wanted to read a story like this since forever! I had no clue that you had done one!i hope it is good, but really everything you write is good!
SakuraStar1862 chapter 32 . 7/12
This is a really great story. Are you going to finish it? I'd like to think Natsu makes it home to his Lucy. Edo-Natsu is sweet and I can see huge positive changes for Edolas if he returns home. Ah... angsty heart... amazing how much NaLu makes the heart go warm and fuzzy... hope you decide to finish the story!
I love it, this story is so touching. I really want Natsu to return to earth but I would love for fireball to stay, he and Lucy's romance really warms my heart but Ashley, no way the girl's a crazy nympho but I enjoyed this story so please I beg you update soon
Ryuu91 chapter 32 . 7/7
Hello! I just read the entire story, that is up for now! I couldn't stop (it's 3am where I live! thank God I have days off!).
This was really entertaining AND interesting at the same time. There was those sexy scenes (why not, we're all little perverts ), some romance, action... and so much sorrow. Especially now. Lucy and Dragion, Edo-Igneel, Ashley... Raaaaah! Please don't let us like this (you won't, will you ? ;p)
I just hope this story wasn't abandoned!
Thank you for sharing!
We need more EdoNatsu and Lucy! 33
Txtornado65 chapter 32 . 6/9
I'm completely hooked to this story! Please please please finish it! I need closure
Revera Celia chapter 32 . 5/7
my goodness do I love this story! I mostly focus on the story of Natsu in edolas(because I am a hardcore Lolu fan D), but I just love how this is going! And I'm sure so many others are enjoying as much as I am! QwQ
FairyLover1000 chapter 32 . 5/1
I love this story! I really do hope that you continue it. You truly are an amazing writer and I can wait for an update of this story! :)
tetraforce theory chapter 32 . 4/28
You've got to keep going with this, it's so good! I remember reading 'Beastly Possession' which was a total masterpiece as well. I'd hate for this to die in favor of Lexus X Freed fics, can't recall but there was a funny one I read where there was a Natsu fanclub with all the girls in it, including Freed. Was quite amusing. But now I'm dragging on, DON'T LET THIS DIE!
Menesong chapter 32 . 4/15
I just finished this story after a few days of intense reading. I gave had my phone close to me for days, sneaking a peak just to read a few words here and there. I have honestly lost sleep because of this story, which hasn't happened in a very long time.

Enough about me, back to you.

You are effing amazing! I have read so many novels and I have read so much fanfiction that I actually got sick of it, but this story us pure gold.
Your word choice is spot on, the reactions human but still mangalike and your characters stay in character even when you throw them into a situation that is not canon. I am currently still reading fairy tail like, most of us, meaning I have the characters personalities fresh in my mind. And you nailed it. Earth-Natsu in Edolas has to be my new favourite mix of dense innocence and angsty determination. I am positively loving him and I hope to see more of this angsty and tortured side of him that you found.

You have now set the bar for the rest of the Fairy Tail fanfiction I read. If they can't keep up with this level of expertise then I will have a hard time reading them. I love it and I will treasure it immensely.
And because I treasure this story soooo much I'm not going to ask you to update. I'm not going to ask if the update is soon.
I'm going to sit here in my corner and wait patiently until the correct email falls into my inbox and makes my day brighter than the sun.
Silent Undine chapter 32 . 3/23
i know its been a year since you updated this story but its so good i hope your able to come back to it at some point and finish it :)
1,076 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »