Reviews for Wheels of Fire
Choyniel chapter 32 . 3/31
I read this story at least 4 years ago when I was in 5th grade (a little young lol, but I was eager and new to the fandom, still a little young actually) but I remembered recently how good the writing was and how well the relationships and characters were portrayed. I thought if this again a couple days ago, and re read the whole thing. I’m astounded by you’re updates and I love where you’re taken the story. I also see that you haven’t posted for awhile, and I hope that you are not abandoning this story. I really love it and it would be a shame if you left it as it was, or with a rushed ending. Of course, if you are uninspired then I suppose I cannot force you to keep writing. But I do hope that you can pick up where you left off and finish this alarmingly good story (seriously I’ve been reading for at least the last hour and a half without stopping). Good day to you.
Weevilcat chapter 4 . 3/12
When I read those lyrics I tried to place them to songs I knew, when I failed I thought maybe you wrote those yourself. The author note confirmed and I gotta say those lyrics are amazing and I’m so happy that you included them in the story. Thank you for writing a story that includes the Edolas group, I don’t see a lot of that, and you’re writing is awesome..
Lil Lost Lady chapter 32 . 1/15
I really hope that you find the time and inspiration to continue this one soon, thanks for writing it!
Lizxcliff11 chapter 32 . 1/14
I hope you decide to come back to this story. It’s been so amazing to read. You’re so talented. I read 32 chapters in less than 48 hours lol
DarkWarriorProgram chapter 32 . 1/4
I love this. Its such a unique idea and Edolas doesn’t get enough love in general. XD. Just a suggestion, but you might want to think about changing the tags since this seems more like Natsu/Edo-Wendy than Natsu/Edo-Lucy.
GENESIS SORIANO chapter 1 . 12/19/2017
OMG YASS SO HORNYYYY
CoSmO333 chapter 32 . 11/29/2017
ok so I didn't comment every chapter but I just couldn't stop reading this! wow this was great and amazing and I hope you come back to it and I find out if both natsu stay in earthland or fireball has to go home
CoSmO333 chapter 6 . 11/28/2017
aw man naughty Wendy and gross foot fetish lmao
CoSmO333 chapter 5 . 11/28/2017
naughty naughty curious how we would have thanked her lol
CoSmO333 chapter 4 . 11/28/2017
aw man I bet fireball was over the moon that she basically described him as her perfect guy
CoSmO333 chapter 3 . 11/28/2017
omg I love the interaction with Edo Lucy and natsu it was hilarious!
CoSmO333 chapter 2 . 11/28/2017
I love this chapter how they both find each other cute and call them pet names lol curious how Ashley and dragneels meet will go
CoSmO333 chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
while looking up rare pairs I found this gem and reading this first chapter u got me hooked! excited to read on thank you
sheabizzle chapter 32 . 10/12/2017
Hi. I know this is an older story but its one of the first ones a fell in love with by you. Will there ever be more to it?
lumcal chapter 1 . 8/24/2017