Reviews for Corrupted Flower
Windeen chapter 2 . 8/20
I liked this story a lot. It felt like a rushed random story, I agree. But,I'll, I liked it a lot. Thank you for writing it.
rinxlenfan4ever chapter 2 . 10/5/2014
Tears of joy... LOVE IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Omg that was awesome owo
Only one curiosity: who was pigtails? Because Miku is the only one with pigtails that comes to mind...
AmberLovesTacos3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
I loooooveeeed this. 3.3 Omg
kirakirin chapter 2 . 12/1/2012
Wow! I love this story, glad they got to be together, I was so sad when they didn't. Corrupted Flower is one of my favorite Vocaloid songs, and I'm so happy that I found such a good story for it that does it justice. Great work, you're amazing. :)
TheSapphireRose chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
Great epilogue! Now I feel like it is really complete!
Zero Gin'iro Akuma chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
Awwwwwwww! Such an adorable and emotional moment for them!
AliasStars chapter 2 . 11/12/2012
YAY! I hadn't expected a epilogue but I'm thrilled to see one!
Yay, everyone is happy! :3
Anyways, it was really good, and I loved it a lot. Keep writing!
Irene Kagamine chapter 2 . 11/11/2012
Finally! Finally we have the epilogue *cry for the happiness*
My Lenny :3 I love you sooo much. And even if I usually hate Miku, I can't don't like her here. and my Rinny! So lovely 3 she returns 3
HOW CAN YOU HATE HAPPY ENDINGS? I live for happy endings. Finally they are together forever 3
I absolutely love this epilogue. Maybe we waited for a looong time, but it worth it (I dunno if I write it right ç_ç)
Keep writing
You're awesome d()b
TheSapphireRose chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
This story is sooo good! I found it on deviantart and finally found it here too! Double the fave!
Tr1pl3 V0cal01ds chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
You really did a good job!
It was really cute!
Coffee Detective chapter 1 . 9/14/2012
There aren't many good stories based on a song such as this; but I extremely like how you put it together and it was very detailed and not cheesy at all. I like how it wasn't overly dramatic; balanced out and woven very prettily.
Irene Kagamine chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Gosh, the story was really well written and cute. But soooo sad on the end. You made me cry ç_ç
Ugh I want an happy ending XD
AliasStars chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Oh. My. Gosh.
I love this so much. I will look forward to more by you and read this many times to come.
rilenchan3700 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
I really Like the Story it was soo Romantic but Sad in the End... You're a very Good Writer...I wish do hope to Len & Rin meet again...I wish there'll be an Epilogue to this One Shot if there is..I will really READ it...! )))