Reviews for Alaska: Fugitive
U.k owen chapter 7 . 10/31/2012
Wait a minute did't you say that Alaska's power is basically Peters old power beside the fact that she had to have physical contact with someone with a power well if thats the case and her power is like peter then how can she use more then one power at a time?

p.s i would like to see what would happen to your OCs in volume 5
P.s.s If anyone cares there's a small chance that Heroes might conture lets hope it does
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Love it! You should do a sequel by the way, a lot of people like this story it's just the lack of updates make it hard to get in to. Maybe you should write a few chapters before posting the next one so that you can keep up and update better
Homework Hurts Trees chapter 6 . 10/13/2012
Come back sometime soon, yeah? I love this story!
amypondultimateginge chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Sorry it took so long to review, dunno about anyone else but reviews have been playing up for a while now.
Good chapter! I can't wait for the next.
amypondultimateginge chapter 5 . 9/17/2012
That was a long wait! :( but seeing as though it's longer than usual then I suppose I can forgive you!
amypondultimateginge chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
Dude...are you alive? :O we miss you!
This chapter was good. I feel bad for Alaska, but I also feel bad for Peter! I don't know which side to take.
Return to us soon please!
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Peters back! :D I love Peter, even when he's being a neglectful idiot
Haliborange chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
I see you are a we are in the crowd fan! I love tay jardine! Loved this
Homework Hurts Trees chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Wahhh, I've been waiting for this confrontation for ages. I hope Peter doesn't just let her walk away, he's gotta prove himself now. I love conflict, particular between family - it just makes for an epic story! Eep, literally cannot wait to read what happens next!
Haliborange chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
I'm sure this will make papa-Petrelli *very* proud, nice job Alaska. I was wondering if you had a particular actors in mind for Alaska and Nicholas - just because I like to be able to visualize exactly what people look like
Homework Hurts Trees chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Alaska, you boobface! Of all the completely stupid things to do. One does not simply walk out of hiding.
Don't Be Such A Sour-Wolf chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
Thanks for the flashback, it was very telling!
amypondultimateginge chapter 3 . 9/7/2012
It's good how you show that Peter isn't the same innocent, selfless guy we met in Season 1. Your story shows him how the show shows him; hardened and less trusting, a guy who's lost so much and is scared to lose more. I hope Alaska's okay and in the end doesn't end up too damaged because of Peter's rejection, though it would make for a good storyline if she was quite angry when they were finally reunited. I would certainly blame him for all the trouble that's happened to her!
Homework Hurts Trees chapter 2 . 9/5/2012
I love this!
U.K owen chapter 2 . 9/4/2012
Ok i just read threw both your story. first i want to say is your a good writer but i should say that you should be careful not to make a story go to fast i thought your last story was alittle quick (i mean you went threw the third volume in 7 chapters) another thing you should be careful about is not to make a character get to powerfull ( it was smart to make Alaska have to touch people to get there powers.)
ok my only thing i don't really like about the story is the swearing well mostly the f word
though i can just ignore that so anyways like the story can't wait for more

UnKnow owen